Tiny enclosure for tiny scorpion

Marvinxox

Arachnoknight
My tiny Euscorpius naupliensis recently molted and I decided that I should give him a bit more space to roam around.
So I created a little terrarium within a Fererro-box and here I will give you a small overview of it.

So first of all, here is a side-view of it:
Übersicht.JPG
It´s supposed to be natural looking, so that he feels a bit more comfortable.

Here is a top view of everything:
P1010822.JPG
I tried to give him different zones with different textures.

First: the rocky zone
Steinzone.JPG
It consists of small rocks. Maybe he likes it. I don´t know, I just assumed that it´s a different texture for him to be in and that he might gain something from having this.

Next, a mixed zone with small pieces of bark and a rock:
Geröll.JPG
It´s just to climb and to hide. Also maybe the surfaces help him molt.

Next his small cork bark/hide and a small free area:
Blätter.JPG
It´s just a small piece of cork that he had in his last enclosure. He can hide underneath it and again - maybe the surface has any benefits. Also there is a small are with nothing, but broken down leaf litter in it.

So yeah, that basically was my new small enclosure.
Maybe it´s a bit big for him, but I´m sure that he´ll enjoy it.

I will propably add water to the rocky zone about once a week, so that he will have something to drink (and to keep the tiny pieces of moss alive). The rest of the enclosure will be allowed to mostly dry out.
In the soil are a few dwarf-white isopods which will eather serve as food or just peacefully coexist within his new home. If he shows to be a messy eater in this enlosure, then I will maybe add some springtails to prevent mold.

If you have constructive criticism or any tips on the E. naupliensis care, feel free to reply, as there is not much information on them and their care, that I could manage to find.

Myrmeleon

Arachnoknight
What is the size of the enclosure? I don't have any experience with scorps but it looks huge for the species.

Marvinxox

Arachnoknight
What is the size of the enclosure? I don't have any experience with scorps but it looks huge for the species.
It´s 14x7,5 cm, so about 5,5x3.
It is bigger than needed, but so i can give him a bit of variation in his surroundings, which sure enough isn´t bad for him and his wellbeing.

Dave Jay

Arachnoknight
It looks good to me! You'll find that polished stones will attract condensation, for some of my scorps that is basically their water supply. I noticed a couple of my scorpions spending some time each day on, or half on the polished stones I included just for decoration, it was only when looking at close up photos that I could see the tiny water droplets, particularly around the base where the stone meets the substrate. Now I include them in most of my scorp tanks, if nothing else, it's where I can drip water into the tank without saturating the substrate.