User tincan's Tarantula Pictures

tincan1999

Arachnopeon
Here’s a picture of my seemingly satisfied B. hamorii whom I just rehoused into a more appropriate enclosure (and also a bone dry one, finally!!!). As would be expected from a brachy, she was very calm while I transferred her, aside from her kicking hairs a few times which she has never done before and I was almost happy to see for the first time.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Here’s a picture of my seemingly satisfied B. Hamorii whom I just rehoused into a more appropriate enclosure (and also a bone dry one, finally!!!). As would be expected from a brachy, she was very calm while I transferred her, aside from her kicking hairs a few times which she has never done before and I was almost happy to see for the first time.
Good!
But the renewed joy for the rehouse/new set up shouldn't interfere with the correct terminology, I'm afraid: Brachypelma hamorii, species names are never capitalized :playful:

tincan1999

Arachnopeon
80EFFE79-0E23-4127-8956-1D735813D4B4.jpeg
This same girl molted two days ago and she is looking very pretty! This was the first molt I’ve ever experienced and I am thrilled at how much larger she is & how vibrant the colors are!! (also i know i really gotta get in there and clean up the side (at the top of the picture) but i keep catching her stretching and don’t wanna scare her yet)