Tinc. Tank Build and Current Pics

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
looks good.
what kind of clay? how is it holding up?

moose

flamesbane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
looks good.
what kind of clay? how is it holding up?

moose
Kitty Litter, and really well. I built this tank in January. Initially I had some problems with one side drying out and cracking, but I redid the tank lid and now have no problems. I have had several volunteer plants pop up in the background, which is really cool.

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Looks great! 55 gallon?

Can we get a shot of the whole tank? :)

telaranabella

Arachnopeon
Your tank looks really cool! I was wondering what kind of vine you have in there, in the last photo on the right? I'm looking for some good plants to provide some cover in some of my cages.

flamesbane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Your tank looks really cool! I was wondering what kind of vine you have in there, in the last photo on the right? I'm looking for some good plants to provide some cover in some of my cages.
Wandering Jew "Burgundy" I can send you 2 cuttings for the cost of shipping ($4-5 for priority.) It grows very fast, and is a great little plant.

telaranabella

Arachnopeon
Wandering Jew "Burgundy" I can send you 2 cuttings for the cost of shipping ($4-5 for priority.) It grows very fast, and is a great little plant.
Fast growing is always good. It is a really pretty plant. Cuttings would be awesome. PM me and I can give you my address etc.