Thrixopelma cyaneolum mating video

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Got to pair one of my favourite new world species tonight. The male got out just in time.

Here is a quick video of the pairing -

I am really hoping this one goes well.

Yorkshire

Arachnopeon
Got to pair one of my favourite new world species tonight. The male got out just in time.

Very nice, I've been looking out for one of these to buy. Fingers crossed...

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
That last full effort push!!!

“This is it, now or never!!”

boina

Lady of the mites
Oh, I so hope you'll get a sac!!

(Btw, how are the babies doing that I sent over last year?)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Oh, I so hope you'll get a sac!!

(Btw, how are the babies doing that I sent over last year?)

I still have them. This male is one of them. Though the rest including males are still only around 2.5” DLS. I have no idea why/how this guy grew so quick.

boina

Lady of the mites

I still have them. This male is one of them. Though the rest including males are still only around 2.5” DLS. I have no idea why/how this guy grew so quick.
Yay! :happy: Yes, mine are about 2.5", too, so it is rather surprising that one of them is already mature :). My female is hopefully going to be a grandma ;).

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Yay! :happy: Yes, mine are about 2.5", too, so it is rather surprising that one of them is already mature :). My female is hopefully going to be a grandma ;).
Yeah, I got a majority of males here so it’s not because its male that it matured so fast. It sure is strange because it’s meant to be slow growing sp.

Very mature for his age :p

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Nice Kezy. So you're moving to the USA now RIGHT?? We need some here. That male was going to turn into lunch, amazing how slow it can go and turn on a dime into lightning fast death match. Great video for new people.

I'm glad SOMEONE on the planet is breeding the Holy Grail of tarantulas.

I certainly hope you keep some back to continue the breeding w/these.

awiec

Arachnoprince
You're a big weenie being able to have access to all these males across the pond...congratulations by the way. My old lady has yet to have a suitor.

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
That was a close shave for sure! Subbed btw. Nice video :)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
You're a big weenie being able to have access to all these males across the pond...congratulations by the way. My old lady has yet to have a suitor.
Thankyou. This is the first mature male I have ever seen of this species I have ever seen. So he’s not being taken for granted. The difficult bit is yet to come. I am wishing this goes smooth

That was a close shave for sure! Subbed btw. Nice video :)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Nice Kezy. So you're moving to the USA now RIGHT?? We need some here. That male was going to turn into lunch, amazing how slow it can go and turn on a dime into lightning fast death match. Great video for new people.

I'm glad SOMEONE on the planet is breeding the Holy Grail of tarantulas.

I certainly hope you keep some back to continue the breeding w/these.
With any luck will be able to get CB spiderlings over there soon *crosses fingers and toes*

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
How long have you owned your female, who'd you get yours from? I have an AF as well, picked up from Jamie's not long ago.

With any luck will be able to get CB spiderlings over there soon *crosses fingers and toes*
I hope so, do you have an importer/exporter etc ready to go?

awiec

Arachnoprince
How long have you owned your female, who'd you get yours from? I have an AF as well, picked up from Jamie's not long ago.

I hope so, do you have an importer/exporter etc ready to go?

I got mine from a seller in Michigan who got her from an importer who collected her from the wild. She was in captivity for a year or so before I got her 3-4 years ago, so I assume she is about 10-12 years old.

aphono

Arachnobaron
Wow, beautiful spooders and congrats to you and the lil dude!