Three new additions

Sterlingspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Spent a few hours at The Long Island Reptile Expo yesterday afternoon and true to form I have come home with several new Ts.

I got a Pamphobeteus sp. "platyomma" sling and a (practically microscopic) 2nd instar N Chromatus from Greg @ Walk On The Wildside, and finally a wee little G pulchra from Reptile Addicts (who it turns out is the same vendor I got my T. sp. "Burgundy" from at the last show).

I think I need to stop getting new Ts for a bit while my boyfriend is still in "rolling his eyes" stage. :rolleyes:

Squee!

un33dit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice pick ups. I picked up a genic from Greg. I would like to meet you one day sice we both live on the island.

-Gary

Sterlingspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice pick ups. I picked up a genic from Greg. I would like to meet you one day sice we both live on the island.

-Gary
I contemplated trying to get people together for lunch or something but the thread for the show was dead for about a month.

Also I was out very late the night before so I figured (correctly) that I wouldn't be able to get out there until after 2.

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice choices... by the time you retire your pulchra should be breeding size...:) I should be getting a few pulchras myself next week.

Sterlingspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice choices... by the time you retire your pulchra should be breeding size...:)
Heh, that's pretty much what I was saying to my boyfriend about the pulchra yesterday. I think he was a little bit dismayed to find out that my current T collection might outlast the mortgage :D

She is PAINFULLY cute... I love the proportion on her, very compact and bulky, looks exactly like a scaled down version of the adults, as opposed to that typical gangly spiderling look.

And true to what everyone says about their temperament she was about the easiest rehouse I've ever done. Just ambled into her new enclosure nice as you please (unlike my chaco, with all that kicking and butt raising you would have thought the world was ending :rolleyes: ).