Three exotic inverts

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Three Amigos

Montage, three images of specimens taken separately on the same background.

Heterophrynus batesii, Hyllus diardi, Gongylus gongylodes

Fishcrunch

Arachnosquire
That's an amazing photo! Kinda makes me think they're an invert team that fights crime or something. lol

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
That's a spectacular shot.....they are just scanning the horizon for all those bad roach gangs.

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's an amazing photo! Kinda makes me think they're an invert team that fights crime or something. lol
Yes, I can almost see it as a kids' superhero show..."Arthropods, assemble!" or something like that. Fantastic photo!

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmmm ... not getting any notifications on any of your kind comments. But thank you all!!! :D

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Hmmm ... not getting any notifications on any of your kind comments. But thank you all!!! :D
I don't think you get notifications unless you get quoted (like this) or you click "watch thread" at the top.

Incredible photo man!

Edit: Oh, and also if you get mentioned like this: @papilio

Last edited:

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't think you get notifications unless you get quoted (like this) or you click "watch thread" at the top.

Incredible photo man!
Thanks BobBarley ...yes, this is a "watched thread". And my preferences include email notifications of replies to watched thread, far as I can tell. This is new since the site's migration.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Thanks BobBarley ...yes, this is a "watched thread". And my preferences include email notifications of replies to watched thread, far as I can tell. This is new since the site's migration.
Hmm I don't know then, maybe a minor bug?(no pun intended;))