Thoughts on opiliones becoming more popular in the hobby?

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
20180316_154511[1].jpg 20180316_154444[1].jpg 20180316_154547[1].jpg
Sorry for the poor camera quality, I took these pictures kinda hastily. The last one is supposed to show the opiliones in their hiding spot but it is hard to see because I couldn't use flash without getting intense glare. I use the bottle cap to put their food in. And the sticks allow them to hang so they can molt.

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
IMG_20180316_162515_244.jpg I won't have any available until they breed.

But here is my enclosure. Fully planted with lots of tiny springtails for the freshly hatched opiliones. The cork bark is filled with small holes that go to hollow caverns in the soil. Lots of hiding spots. Some I can see as they are against the glass, others are completely dark. I keep track of them at night using a black light since they glow much like scorpions do.

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
View attachment 269723 I won't have any available until they breed.

But here is my enclosure. Fully planted with lots of tiny springtails for the freshly hatched opiliones. The cork bark is filled with small holes that go to hollow caverns in the soil. Lots of hiding spots. Some I can see as they are against the glass, others are completely dark. I keep track of them at night using a black light since they glow much like scorpions do.
You've got me beat. I can't do anything as good as yours. What species are you keeping?

Mpaul213

Arachnopeon

Is this for your Innata?

Mpaul213

Arachnopeon

Forgot to mention.... that is ridiculously nice!

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
I just went to Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky today and found a vonones ornata. I only have one at the moment though, I'll have to find more.