Thoughts on new setup for P. metallica

Abyss

Arachnoknight
image.jpeg This acrylic came as an arboreal enclosure with 4x 1.5" vents (2 per side) and i drilled the ones (3/16 bit) on bottom front. I wanted to ensure fresh cool air enters bottom and exits side cents as hot air rises. I used a couple queen marble pothos plants ($5 at pike nurserys!) and the substrate is fully organic and chemical/cedar free its about a 70/30 min of organic potting soil and peat. Shoyld be great for growing the plants to provide natural humidity and fresh air for the P. Metallica. The hide is custom made by me of course w/ moss, cork bark, fake pothos leaves, and an elevated clear water dish.

Whats everyones thoughts on this setup??? What would u change??? Whats is wrong/correct???

Abyss

Arachnoknight
image.jpeg image.jpeg Side note, its obviously far too humid with freshly watered plants and freshly filled water dish (water got everywhere as you can see haha). Wont be moving the P. metallica in there till it dries up a bit and heres 2 more pics from either side so u can see the whole setup better