Those rare moments

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I think we all learn some patience from our Ts, especially slings. ast night I got to get a proper look at two of my little ones that I hadn't seen clearly since they were about 8mm long, at the beginning of January. Now they are both about 3cm. (I know some H. lividum keepers are probably thinking "4 months? You don't know the meaning of 'patience'!" :D )

Anyway of course I took the chance to get some pics. These are comparisons of them now with them last time I saw them properly.

Mo, P. murinus TCF
in January

Yesterday

Ted, A geniculata
in January

Yesterday

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, what a change a few months can make! They look great!!!!! That a.genic's little butt hairs are too cute! {D

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Awwwh... I love genics, though mine is a little butt head, lol. And your P murinus is beautiful :)

EvilElvis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow that geniculata blew up! I awaiting mine to do the same! What size was it in the 1st pic?

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
About 1cm.
1st moult with me it reached 18mm.
2nd moult was 1m2w later and it got to 25mm.
3rd moult was 1m1w after that and it's now 30mm.

They don't hang about do they!

Mine is kept with a heatmat and eats nearly twice as much as all my other slings. I feed them all twice a week, but I usually give him two crickets at a time instead of one. He loves it :D

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My first year into tarantulas felt like forever. Now months don't feel as long, but boy are they worth it!

I love how they change over time! It's great seeing them grow up. :) Soon that genic will be flicking hairs like none other, and the OBT will be eating you out of house and home. :cool: It's what I love about this hobby.