This is why they call them "Orange Bitey Things".....

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
this is my girl on a GOOD day. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7GnYSw93DE

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c7GnYSw93DE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c7GnYSw93DE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Big Red TJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice vid Warren, On a side note I hate those kritter keepers the round ones never have the lids fit right. good luck nice OBT

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That disposition coupled with the obvious cool points that come with 'hemi orange' is the whole reason I bought one. God I hope I never get tagged.
-ben

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh god.... lol .... I bought a sling recently lol ... hard to get a measurement but is about an inch LS.. maybe a bit bigger ...... wonder what they're like when they get really angry lol

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Man, I at least have to remove the lid to get a threat display (and even then she puts no effort into it). Your girl is a bit touchy huh?
Mine used to be somewhat spazzy, but she has really mellowed out over the years. The last rehousing was a breeze.
Good video!

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh good god. What was she striking at? The light?

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is how I like looking at Orange Bitey Things, from behind a screen so it won't get me :D
Great video! :D

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You should see them when they thow a real tantrum....they throw themselves on their backs and start kicking and trying to bite freash air,that looks cool.

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh god.... lol .... I bought a sling recently lol ... hard to get a measurement but is about an inch LS.. maybe a bit bigger ...... wonder what they're like when they get really angry lol
They turn green and get huge, hulk style.

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If I was standing in my room, minding my own business, and someone came and started shining a spotlight in my face I think I'd be pretty pissed too.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are all the same......nuts
I don't agree. I've got a 4"-5" female and I've only gotten a threat once and I provoked it. She's very mellow. I wouldn't ever hold her, but she's really not that mean.

And great vid Warren! :) Its stuff like this that made me want to get one, but I'm not terribly dissapointed she's not evil. I have P. cambridgei that more than makes up for her lack of attitude.

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
Great video Warren! :clap:

It's uh, interesting to see what I might be in for when my tiny OBT sling gets bigger.

So far, OBT's are a blast to keep. I love mine - it's quite an enjoyable addition to the collection. I don't know why I resisted getting one for so long.

On a side note I hate those kritter keepers the round ones never have the lids fit right.
No kidding, on a side side note, I hate those round KK's as well. Ugh, just recently rehoused my G. pulchripes and moved her to a rectangular one. Now the round KK is just sitting around - not sure what I'll do with it.