This is my Public Formal Apology to my Tarantula

Clareesi

Arachnopeon
Because I felt like doing things completely backwards I filled a clean water dish then attempted to put it in my A.seemanni's enclosure and dropped it straight into her hide/burrow.
I'm REALLY tired this evening and was entirely not thinking things through at all. She was unsurprisingly very unhappy.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Because I felt like doing things completely backwards I filled a clean water dish then attempted to put it in my A.seemanni's enclosure and dropped it straight into her hide/burrow.
I'm REALLY tired this evening and was entirely not thinking things through at all. She was unsurprisingly very unhappy.
I'm sure you'll be hearing from your T's lawyer.

Clareesi

Arachnopeon
Well of course she was unhappy. SHE wanted to be the one to dump the water out and you took that joy away from her!
How on earth can I expect her to dump out her water and fill the dish with substrate if I've done it for her? Unreasonable.

tewebag

Arachnoknight
My A. seemanni likes to drag all water dishes down into her burrow, she has a couple of them down there now.

GalacticFurai

Arachnopeon
Similar to when i filled my b. albopilosum's water dish, and i lost my grip on it and dropped it on her head....
she was very displeased and bolted
im sorry albopilosum please let me see the kids again

Katiekooleyes

Arachnosquire
I fancy myself fairly scientifically minded and with that said, there's only one way to find out! I must test this hypothesis then test several more times to ensure accurate findings. Then make other people also confirm my findings.
Well I suppose I'd be willing to volunteer. For science, of course.