This is how males die.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
no death??? it was so built up i got mad lol.......

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Whew, close call. I just kept waiting for that strike! Hope the guy wises up next time

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
"hey honey, what are you...? oh. i see how it is." *scuttles to safety*

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is that you in the video Ryan ? You are not old and crinkly then? {D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Is that you in the video Ryan ? You are not old and crinkly then? {D
Ahh yes damn reflection. I am only 26 so I hope the crinkles have not set in yet. Genetics though has given me a fair amount of grey hair though. :wall:

no death??? it was so built up i got mad lol.......
Lol figures you were waiting for the death of him! :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ahh yes damn reflection. I am only 26 so I hope the crinkles have not set in yet. Genetics though has given me a fair amount of grey hair though. :wall:
hah, i thought you were at least a couple years older than me! i was wrong. ;P

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can't remember being 26 lol. Too long ago. Hey Ryan, you may get chatted up now they know what you look like!!!

scottyk

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As soon as the female had her fangs over the center of the males opthisoma, it looked like you started moving quickly in that reflection :D

You get props for letting it continue. I was talking to my monitor at that point, going " Get him out, get him out"!!!

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Although not what i expected from the title, i though the video was interesting. At first i thought i'd see an old, dried up withering MM, then i read the post and thought i'd see the female chasing the male out of the tank. What i did see was a female who was about this (ll) close to munching that lazy boy out of sexual frustration... Everybody needs a lil pooty once in a while, even (especially) spiders...

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Ryan, I had the same thing happen to me the night before last with some Avics. I kept cringing as the male would just sit there and the female ran up to him and kept stroking his legs. At one point she almost stepped over him...I thought he was a gonner for sure.

I wussed out and cupped him up and safely put him away. I'm going to try again in a week or so, or if I find evidence of a sperm web. Definitely one of those "oh no" moments in spider breeding....

Good luck, hope your boy mans up!

DMTWI

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I thought that was a neat vid! Maybe the male just had a little spider headache??? :rolleyes:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Hi everyone.

Quick refresher on the rules YOU ALL AGREED TO WHEN YOU JOINED:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Now, if there are any further questions in your mind, please resist the urge to post. It is not your job to mete out vigilante justice, it is not your job to stir controversy where none exists, simply for your own enjoyment, and it is REALLY not your job to target another users threads and troll them looking to cause trouble.

I hope I have made myself crystal clear.

-MrI

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I hope you try again and the mating is successful this time, Ryan. They are both very beautiful T's, so lets hope for an eggsack.