This is for first time centipede keepers: DO NOT READ WIKIHOW’s article on how to care for a centipe

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
Good afternoon first time centipede owners! Well some of you might have been thinking about getting a centipede or maybe already got the setup finished and just bought or caught a centipede and are just looking for care information on centipedes. So this is to warn you NOT to care for your centipede with Wikihow’s Centipede care because I’ve just read that you need to feed your centipede twice a day and some other crap on there which is NOT the way to care for your new creature. And also that it is not true that your centipede is to be fed twice a day, otherwise it will be overfed and it will eventually kill your pet. Over feeding is one of the biggest factors of early deaths of captive centipedes. I care for mine in accordance with animal world centipede and millipede keeping and also an exclusive care guide for ethmostigmus rubripes written and updated by Minibeast wildlife for anyone who also is attempting to or is already keeping a rubripes

TreeTops1015

Arachnopeon
Good afternoon first time centipede owners! Well some of you might have been thinking about getting a centipede or maybe already got the setup finished and just bought or caught a centipede and are just looking for care information on centipedes. So this is to warn you NOT to care for your centipede with Wikihow’s Centipede care because I’ve just read that you need to feed your centipede twice a day and some other crap on there which is NOT the way to care for your new creature. And also that it is not true that your centipede is to be fed twice a day, otherwise it will be overfed and it will eventually kill your pet. Over feeding is one of the biggest factors of early deaths of captive centipedes. I care for mine in accordance with animal world centipede and millipede keeping and also an exclusive care guide for ethmostigmus rubripes written and updated by Minibeast wildlife for anyone who also is attempting to or is already keeping a rubripes
how often do you feed your centipedes?:D,I'm new to this

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
Over feeding is one of the biggest factors of early deaths of captive centipedes.
How do these internet care sheets manage to give the worst possible advice, basically without fail, about inverts?

LOL it teaches you how to handle your centipede
I saw an AB post once talking about how centipedes should be treated like mini cobras, those instructions made me think of that.