Think I got tagged

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Okay, how's this for pitiful - I think my hentzi sling bit me, but I can't even tell for sure! {D I was rehousing it since it was hardened up after molting he decided to go onto my finger instead of the new container and he jerked and I jerked and I think he bit me. He's so little - it was just a tiny OW. There is a little bump just before the 2nd knuckle of my finger. I guess I'll know for sure in a little while.

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
a hentzi?

That's almost embarrassing! You practically have to press their fangs into your skin to get them to bite! If you change hentzi to Pokey, you might get some sympathy! (Just kidding, let us know if you have any reaction), and def put it in the bite reports for posterity!

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ROTFLOL I will give a better response when I stop laughing ....sorry

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
My deepest sympathies to you... aaaaahahahahahahaaa

I mean. Hope you're feeling better and have no long lasting ill effects. :D

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Heck, I'm still not sure it didn't just sneeze on me! :) It didn't hurt at all and there is only a little tiny bump. Now I'm embarrassed I told ya'll! :eek:

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Make History

I just checked, and you can be the FIRST person on Arachnoboards to file a bite report on Aphonopelma hentzi! Do it! (I am dying right now, at your expense). My apologies, but it is hitting me right in the funny bone!

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
aww dont be embarrassed... I got bit by a giant african millipede...

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
aww dont be embarrassed... I got bit by a giant african millipede...
hurts dont it lol

yeah post it lol

I think there is one on Aphonopelma anax in there but i cant imagine getting bitten by one of them either lol
Aphonopelma sp carlsbad green maybe lol

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my MM a. hentzi i used to have was pissey and i almsot got bit a few times.... but still getting bit by a sling is pretty bad