1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

TheNothing <scorpions.isaac-online.com>

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by MizM, Jul 12, 2005.

1. MizM

MizM Arachnoprincess Old Timer

Advertisement
    Within one day of agreeing upon a purchase, Isaac had shipped my C. exilacauda. They were packed very well, arrived the next day and he even included some gravid ones. Great communication, nice guy.

I was very pleased with the transaction, and would recommend Isaac heartily.

2. haroldo359

haroldo359 Arachnosquire Old Timer

GA
    i have gotten scorpions from isaac a couple of times and they were always shipped to me fast and packed well. and of course, the animals were top-notch.

highly recommended.

3. Tityus

Tityus Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!

Isaac has shipped a package of Centruroides exilicauda and Centruroides hentzi and Centruroides gracilis, they were packed very well and arrived in one week from the USA to Europe. He send me also many gravid ones perfect :clap: :worship: He is a very nice guy I can recommend Isaac.

Thank you Isaac :worship: :clap: :worship: :clap: I'm very happy

4. fusion121

fusion121 Arachnoking Old Timer

UK
    Positive

Isaac sent me some very healthy scorplings, extremely well packaged and delivered in record time, very friendly breeder, highly recommended.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2005
  5. Gsc

Gsc Arachnobaron Old Timer

POSITIVE

I just finished a trade with Isaac. His animals arrived in A+ condition- perfect shipping- great communication. Highly reccomended! Thanks Isaac!

Graham
    Strange Cargo Inverts

6. ink_scorpion

ink_scorpion Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive!

Isaac just sent me a Tityus serrulatus, and a V. spinigerus juvie as a freebie!:D The inverts were well packed and the package got here next day like he said it would. What can I say? I'd recommend him to everyone I know. Great Experience!:clap:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2006