TheNatural's Picture Thread

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
TheNatural, I have whatched all of your pictures now and all I can say is that I enjoyed whatching all of the pictures, it pulled me in more and more with every page !

I am so sorry that you were cought, lost all spiders and will have a huge penalty for it.

So you won't have any spider again? I really enjoy looking your natural enclosures and tutorials, I learned alot from them and about some things.

Best regards,

TheNatural

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
TheNatural, I have whatched all of your pictures now and all I can say is that I enjoyed whatching all of the pictures, it pulled me in more and more with every page !

I am so sorry that you were cought, lost all spiders and will have a huge penalty for it.

So you won't have any spider again? I really enjoy looking your natural enclosures and tutorials, I learned alot from them and about some things.

Best regards,
Hi motorkar, thanks for the friendly words. Im very glad to know that my topic helps people someway. :D
Yeah, no spiders for me! :(

Thanks fartkowski, very nice pics in your thread too!

hornydevil

Arachnopeon
All I can say is that I am still in awe of your creativity and ideas. After going through all 54 pages, I have nothing but admiration for your work!
Many thanks for your tutorials as I am sure there are many out there who have learnt a lot from your postings!

JamS

Arachnopeon
The natural even with all the "problems" that flies faced, not discouraged ...
the hobby has to win with people like you
as already told her this album you learn a lot

congratulations:clap:

ps: my English is very bad

xiangzhi

Arachnopeon
Thanks Scott, here goes the making off photo sequence..

1- The original glass (55x25x35cm).
2- I added 2 glasses to isolate the water (45x12 + 12x12).
3- I chose the best disposition for the barks and added earth.
4- A stone to hide the glass.
5- Side view.
6- The gravel used as drain.
7- A small “waterfall”(the same as pic 3, now with plants).
8- the same as pic 4, now with plants.

Hey... May I know what kind of earth you using??? And how did you make the surface looks dark...

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That Cage Set-up Is

Fantastic :clap: I got 2 up my Game :D - Jason

P.S. My all-time favorite Movie is "The Natural".

liquidox311

Arachnopeon
Nice setup man. I also like the natural enclosures alot better. They are a little more work but they look nice. Are those real plants?

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Hey, I was looking through this AMAZING thread and got to wondering... How did you cut out a perfect chunk of forest and fit it so perfectly inside of a glass box :worship:... What tool did you use? You should, no you NEED to do a video of exactly how it is done good sir :drool:

Nice T's by the way, they look healthier than me :clap: