The World's Luckiest Dubia

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
I ordered a shipment of red runner roach feeders for my tarantulas and when I received it, there was a singular dubia nymph in the mix. I don't use dubias as feeders, so I'm keeping it as a sort of pet. It has its own set-up and everything now on my tarantula shelf XD.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I ordered a shipment of red runner roach feeders for my tarantulas and when I received it, there was a singular dubia nymph in the mix. I don't use dubias as feeders, so I'm keeping it as a sort of pet. It has its own set-up and everything now on my tarantula shelf XD.
May it live a happy life. That is as good as finding an onion ring among french fries

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
“What you got in there?”
“Oh, it’s just my Dubiarantula.”

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
I bet you'll end up feeding it one day lol. Bound to get boring quick,that roach is taking up valuable tarantula real estate. ;)

boina

Lady of the mites
Dubias are social animals. Keeping just one is not very nice... ;)

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
“Honey, can you feed the tarantulas for me today?”
“Sure thing, Tia.”
*Later*
“Wait, where’s Dubiarantula?”
“Oh sh-“

Last edited: