The webbing thread

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
We should keep this thread going. It's always great to see some silk.

Heres a few photos

Encyocratella olivacea
image.jpeg

Heterothele villosella
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
image.jpeg

Idiothele mira
image.jpeg

Pterinochilus chordatus hole
image.jpeg

Dolichothele bolivianum
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Harpactira pulchripes
image.jpeg

Cyriocosmus elegans
image.jpeg

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
This one is getting redicilous..

IMG_0433.JPG

I can never open it without bringing the contents up with it :confused:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
This one is getting redicilous..

View attachment 224824

I can never open it without bringing the contents up with it :confused:
One of my enclosures was webbed so bad I had to cut a tab in a lid so I could feed the T. The enclosure was webbed so tight I couldn't get the lid off. That was an interesting rehousing event. Everything came out at once including the T. :D

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wouldn't be able to open this enclosure without ripping up most of the webbing,dirt and the actual spider. 3 inch male C.marshalli.

IMAG3427.jpg

1.75 inch P.miranda.

IMAG3409.jpg

And what would my web compilation be if I didnt include one of my GBBs.

IMAG3420.jpg

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
@Misty Day C. marshalli seems good for it :p

I recently got an AF that did a good job as soon as she got in the enclosure :) I will def be adding more anchor points soon and hopefully she will be out on show more too.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@Misty Day C. marshalli seems good for it :p

I recently got an AF that did a good job as soon as she got in the enclosure :) I will def be adding more anchor points soon and hopefully she will be out on show more too.
Yeah this guy stopped burrowing when he hit around 2.5 inches and just started webbing everywhere, and I agree I'd say more with more anchor points your females enclosure will be like a winter wonderland. :p

basin79

ArachnoGod
My Chilobrachys Fimbriatus has made a great start to her enclosure.

Jake94

Arachnopeon
Some more!

Best picture I could get of my subadult female C. fimbriatus. She's webbed the lid so much that it's just foggy, you can barely see through it. She's also freshly molted!
View attachment 213864
View attachment 213865

My recently matured H. sp. "Columbia" small. Cool points to whoever can tell me where that tiki is from ;)
View attachment 213866
View attachment 213867

The obligatory C. cyaneopubescens picture. She's only been in here about a month, so she's got more work to do still. She actually bolted out of her enclosure from the flash, about gave me a heart attack. She's back in there, although rightly angry.
View attachment 213868

And lastly, since making a winter wonderland out of anchor points isn't the only thing webbing is used for, this is my adult female C. darlingi. Holding up dirt from cave-ins is far more impressive than making web hammocks!
View attachment 213869
Brady Bunch Tiki Curse episode?