THE VERY BEST

Silverthorn

Arachnopeon
I am gathering opinions on where and /or who makes the very best, top notch arboreal enclosures, regardless of price. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Links or a good contact for them would also be helpul.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Regardless of price? IMO: Exo Terra. They're sturdy, well built, come in various sizes, and won't warp or scratch like acrylic.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ExoTerra's are the best, you get top and and front access.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Regardless of price? IMO: Exo Terra. They're sturdy, well built, come in various sizes, and won't warp or scratch like acrylic.

Did the T burrow out the back at all from the cork tube? Nice setup! What size 8x8x18?

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Did the T burrow out the back at all from the cork tube? Nice setup! What size 8x8x18?
Nope! She (P. striata) did take a little of the substrate from the bottom and kick it out to make it a little roomier but she hasn't made a 'backdoor' so to speak. It's actually 12 x 12 x 18, the mini tall. I purchased it here, for $72.88 with free prime shipping.

This is her inside the cork tube. For the first few days I didn't think she was going to make her home inside the tube which bummed me out but then I woke up one morning and checked on her and she'd taken up residence inside of it. Since then she's kept it as her burrow and comes out every now and then and it is always a treat to see her.