The Tantric Tarantula

JayzunBoget

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My MM male Nhandu chromatus was out on a breeder loan and I kind of missed him, so my friend, Rochelle, lends me her mature pair of chromatus to breed for her.
Her hands were busy w/ about 1000 slings at the time. ;P
So I decided to put the couple together after a few nights and the results that night caused me to make Rochelle promise never to leave any books about tantra behind in her T room.
This video contains very slightly mature subject matter. I don't expect it to be, but let me know if it is inappropriate.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0yPqsjG3rqg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0yPqsjG3rqg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Shagrath666

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that definately takes some skill, i know i couldnt do that on a vertical surface. Props to the Ts, i hope they make happy fuzzy slings.

btw whats the music, i was really diggin it

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks a ton, JZ!! I knew you'd get this done for us....but I seriously underestimated The "Earthy" talent of my big girl, Cruella... mwahahahaha! {D
This has got to be the coolest and most fun breeding video I've ever seen.... I wish I could give you a medal...but you'll have to be content with perverted little slings.....lmao!! Your choice of ambient soundtrack couldn't have been better....
Next time we'll send candlewax, cuffs and hardware.....{D

Thanks for your incredible pimpin'........you're the shiznit!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

*Lucius' next stop will be with Talkenlate04's Ladies....
Better wash up the silk substrate, Ryan! This boy has SKILLS!!!

~Jaie & Rochelle

jb7741

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
"It was mindblowing, please don't eat me"

That was probably the funniest thing I've read in weeks. Thank you.{D

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That was really cool! Did you really play that music while pairing them? If so, those are some Bithchin Ts. Can't wait to see the babies. :D :D :D

JayzunBoget

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The music is London After Midnight's Bondage Song. So appropriate! ROFL!!
And it is a damn sexy song, too!

DDaake

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That choreography couldn't have been more perfect for that particular species. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: