The T Keepers

bananaman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hahahahaha... the handling debate... I love it! Good luck and hopefully youll find time to entertain us... might keep us from fighting ;)

CodeJACK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ha! Brilliant idea's. Its the Far Side for T keepers.

Well done mate

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol wicked produces yet another one! keep up the good work!

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ask and you shall receive. ;)

I may have to delete pics from all my other threads just so I have room to keep posting these. :eek:

PMS.jpg

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow these are great :clap: thank you so much for sharing them (Hope to see more). I can especially relate to the animal rivalry picture{D . Steph :D

sammyp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Absolutely brilliant!:clap: Loved the tap tap: get rid of the cat:D

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was inspired. :) And got in a hurry, so the poor T's back legs are looking a little scrawny. Oops.

neener.jpg

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
LOL... great! :)

Could you make one a day and post it like 10am CET, so that I can check it the first I do in the morning? :D ;)

mistercurls

Arachnopeon
It would be cool to see all of these cartoons and more made into a book. Some of them made me laugh my {edit} off. Its funny because only people who keep t's will find them humerous. My freinds see me laughing at them going "whats so funny"

Keep those toons a comin

Cirith Ungol

Old Timer
mistercurls said:
It would be cool to see all of these cartoons and more made into a book. Some of them made me laugh my {edit} off. Its funny because only people who keep t's will find them humerous. My freinds see me laughing at them going "whats so funny"

Keep those toons a comin
I think the understanding of the jokes might actually hit a far smaller group than just the general T keeper Joe. Many of the jokes come of discussions here on this board, to many the subjects are still fresh or have come and come again so I think that some of the jokes might go past someone who's a T keeper but who's not normally a visitor on a discussion board like this one ;)

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wicked, those are extraordinary. Glad I bumped into the thread. You truly have talent. "Pet Rivalry" is my fav so far. So can you have these made into T shirts????

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Gesticulator said:
Wicked, those are extraordinary. Glad I bumped into the thread. You truly have talent. "Pet Rivalry" is my fav so far. So can you have these made into T shirts????
I sense big sellers at next year's acon :)

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cirith Ungol said:
LOL... great! :)

Could you make one a day and post it like 10am CET, so that I can check it the first I do in the morning? :D ;)

Oh wow! LOL 365 of them? It took me a year to do 8 :8o

Thank you all for the compliments. :D I have been seriously considering contacting Arachnotees and seeing if they would be interested in doing a few of the cartoons. I think I may have to modify them for printing though.

Keep those toons a comin
Not to worry, I have at least another dozen ideas jotted down, and more are always popping into my head. I do them as time and inspiration allow.

Cirith Ungol

Old Timer
wicked said:
Oh wow! LOL 365 of them? It took me a year to do 8 :8o
Just remember I wasn't serious, though I was seriously wishing! ;)