1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

The Spider Faery's (previously known as Cyanocean)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by synyster, Aug 10, 2011.

1. synyster

synyster Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    ++POSITIVE++

Just went through a 3way transaction with Shannon in which she shipped 6 spiders to me. Packing was excellent andas usual, communication was more than perfect. All spiders arrived on time and were very active. Will do buisness anytime with her :)

Thanks Shannon!

2. prairiepanda

prairiepanda Arachnoknight

+ POSITIVE +

I've just received 2 healthy B albopilosum juvies and their recent exoskeletons from Shannon. Communication was superb; Shannon replied to emails very quickly and answered my questions thoroughly. She was also quick to provide photos when requested. Packing was perfect and everything arrived on time and in pristine condition. The Ts are both active and healthy.
    They were sold as unsexed at 2", but Shannon was 100% honest that she was unsure of the sex. I sexed both of them myself as female, so I got a great deal from Shannon.

I would definitely recommend buying from her, and I would be happy to deal with her myself in the future :)

3. Crysta

Crysta Arachnoprince Old Timer

+ POSITIVE +

This girls awesome! The T. ockerti she sent me in November arrived wonderfully to me. Perfect spider :) she packing was great, and she even provided photos. This T. ockerti is so healthy she tries to munch on her male. LOL.

Will deal with her in the future when I get cash, and more into the hobby again!

4. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

The Spider Faery's new reviews can be found here.