the non-8 legged fam

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I miss my boxers I used to have when I was a kid. (I had 3 of them and 5 rotties). Your pictures reminded me of them (the only thing I remember from my childhood).

burnsj22

Arachnopeon
Dolly

Yeah, usually very happy...unfortunately between the time I posted and now, she hurt her back leg...praying its not an ACL.:anxious::(
Oh no! Did you see what she did or is she just inexplicably limping now? Hope she's doing better now

cold blood

Staff member
Oh no! Did you see what she did or is she just inexplicably limping now? Hope she's doing better now
Neighbor dogs...little one jumped on her when she was laying down, then the other went after Dolly and she twisted as she jumped to defend herself....walked upstairs, laid down and started crying. Hasn't really used the leg since:confused::sorry:

She's not using the leg ATM, looks bad...this could be one of those sell my collection moments:(

basin79

ArachnoGod
Neighbor dogs...little one jumped on her when she was laying down, then the other went after Dolly and she twisted as she jumped to defend herself....walked upstairs, laid down and started crying. Hasn't really used the leg since:confused::sorry:

She's not using the leg ATM, looks bad...this could be one of those sell my collection moments:(
Hopefully not and it's just a strain. Easily done and very painful.

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron

Have you been able to feel her leg? Make sure everything feels right? Any swelling? As @basin79 said, maybe she just strained it.

cold blood

Staff member
Have you been able to feel her leg? Make sure everything feels right? Any swelling? As @basin79 said, maybe she just strained it.
Yeah, comparing both knees and legs, I can't find anything out of the norm...and no swelling at all that I can see....really has me wondering....and worried. The big issue has been her reluctance to squat and pee or poop.

=======
OP, I apologize for turning your thread into a what's wrong with Dolly thread.

burnsj22

Arachnopeon
Yeah, comparing both knees and legs, I can't find anything out of the norm...and no swelling at all that I can see....really has me wondering....and worried. The big issue has been her reluctance to squat and pee or poop.

=======
OP, I apologize for turning your thread into a what's wrong with Dolly thread.
no worries about that! I can't say that I wasn't just reading through it all hoping for a comment about her sudden recovery. Hopefully since nothing looks or feels out of the norm for that area that it is just a strain and it'll fix itself. I'm not sure what your vet situation is like but I've had similar issues with my parent's dog in the past and they provided her with meds for pain and muscle relaxing that were less expensive than I would have imagined. Not "selling your collection" expensive. Rooting for Dolly!