The New Rosies...!!!

beanb142002

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How would you feel about rosies if they came in colors like these?:D

(Your gonna have to use your imagination a little bit and ignore the fact that
these photos are photoshopped.):rolleyes:

Would you like the Gold Dust phase, Lush Red phase, or the Ice Blue phase?

Last edited:

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Someone did this before but it was just the spider that was color-enhanced , and not the entire picture... Pretty cool..

Dark241993

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Someone did this before but it was just the spider that was color-enhanced , and not the entire picture... Pretty cool..
that was a debate about someone lieing about a new type of T from south america wasnt it?

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nah..
I believe it was a regular picture thread that somehow got into discussing color enhancing...
They were really cool especially the green one and the purple one...
If I was on my PC I'd look it up but I'm on the Crackberry..

Dark241993

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hmm...well did u see the thread im talking about? the editing was actually very nice.

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hmm...well did u see the thread im talking about? the editing was actually very nice.
You are talking about the blue tarantula (Turmalina beauty IIRC) from Brazil. They say its real and there was a video on its existance and with a sac. I doubt its actually true but the video was quite convincing.

Dark241993

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You are talking about the blue tarantula (Turmalina beauty IIRC) from Brazil. They say its real and there was a video on its existance and with a sac. I doubt its actually true but the video was quite convincing.
i dont remember it was a while ago...though i was convinced that it was a fake after that person took the picture and did some editing with an H. lividum and definitly convinced me but i never saw a video. could u send me a link? id love to c it.