The handling video you've all been waiting for...

LeFanDesBugs

Arachnobaron
They look great man! Especially the first one which makes me think a little of a S.cingulata in terms of colour.
Isn't the second one the same colour morph as Azog?

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
To be honest, the pede the first one reminds me of the most is the black flame leg Dehaani. As for the second one, while it does look a little like Azog, it's darker in overall colour, and has black sides, as well as a subtle green tinge on the terminals.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Well he had one that was as thick as his thumb. Azog is currently a little thinner than mine, as as my hands are really quite spidery, I presume that the pede he was talking about was a good deal bigger. I deliberately didn't buy it because I don't want to run the gauntlet of buying an animal that may only have a few grains left in its hourglass.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Despite my views about handling in general I like your style and how you can to feel the 'pede safe. You probably will become the 'Bruce Lee of Centipedes' :)

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Thanks. I've always been aiming for a presenter's air. By the way, what are your opinions on my accent? My friends describe it as "unique", and I'm not exactly sure how to take that.