1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem The fonts on arachnoboards went so small that I can barely read it, help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by MapleMatt, Jun 26, 2019.

1. MapleMatt

MapleMatt Arachnopeon Active Member

Advertisement
    hi, the fonts on my screen are so small, that I can barely read it, cant find where to change it seeking help, but no success, thanks for help

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. EulersK

EulersK Arachnonomicon Staff Member

Sounds like you simply zoomed out on accident. On your keyboard, hold Ctrl and the hit + on your number pad a few times until it gets larger.

If you're on Chrome, there's a little magnifying glass to the right of you address bar (where the website addresses go). Click on that for the same result. It's likely in a similar spot for Firefox or Edge.

3. MapleMatt

MapleMatt Arachnopeon Active Member

Thanks for help, its back in order, I had to press it accidentally. Have a great day:)

4. Sorry, late the party. But man, your fonts in your original post were HUGE! Made me wonder for a second if you're legally blind. ;)
    Seriously, hope you got the problem with small fonts resolved. Does sound like a browser issue.

[Old lady alert: I loved (and easily read) OP's large font help post.... :wideyed:]

5. EulersK

EulersK Arachnonomicon Staff Member

My tip above works in reverse if you'd like to make all text larger :) Some sites don't handle scaling very well, but this site works pretty decently from what I've seen.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The Snark

The Snark هرج و مرج مهندس Old Timer

Get in the habit instead of squinting and smushing your nose against the monitor: Hold down Ctrl and hit the + key. - key to reverse. Don't forget to leave your monitor with 1 point type face and rotated 90 degrees if someone else in your home uses it.

• Funny Funny x 1