the favorite out of your collection

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my usumbara it is so fast and soooooooo cute AND ORANGE!!!! and an aptite like a shark it ate 3 adult crickets and its only 1.5-2 inches

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll go with Usumbara too, I watched mine sink its fangs into a male orange head roach and literally hold on and ride the roach around the enclosure until the roach succumbed to the venom. It was an impressive display that lasted about 5 minutes. I wish I had a video camera. I never felt bad for a roach before until I watched that.

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My favorite changes about every day, and my todays favorite is ... Psalmopoeus pulcher! It's only a 1.5" but the little bugger is just awesome!!

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by dennie
My favorite changes about every day, and my todays favorite is ... Psalmopoeus pulcher! It's only a 1.5" but the little bugger is just awesome!!
I need one of those, Even though I can not pick my favorite T, Like I said the Psalmopeus is currently my favorite Genus and I NEED THEM ALL :D Greg

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mine is my all time favorite, all you should know by now is my B. Boehmei, here is a pic of it.

Sam,

Attachments