1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

The Complete Guide To Rearing Darkling Beetles

Discussion in 'Book and Magazine Reviews' started by Gnat, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Gnat

Gnat Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    The Complete Guide To Rearing Darkling Beetles
    by Orin McMonigle 2011
    published by Elytra & Antenna

I bought this guide to assist in my first attempt to breed and raise darkling beetles. It has a great deal of info on care of adults and larvae and general care tips as well as stats on more than a dozen different species. There is a ton of color pictures of many different beetles. I highly recommend this guide to anyone attempting to raise darkling beetles of any kind. A+

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  2. jreidsma

jreidsma Arachnobaron

Great book! Just bought it from bugs in cyberspace and have already read it twice or more :)

It covers all the things mentioned above, and covers the complete care for darklings and how to breed them.