The Chaco Shed and I caught IT!!

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
I measured him and hes 3 inches..I couldnt get him to streach out for the camera...UGH but here he is.

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He's a great looking guy Michelle, Thanks.

Diane, it will be pleasure to post a pic of "Ginger" as she will be known when she's settled into her new home. I have tried to post a pic of my beloved female 2.5" B smithi "Tattoo" but for some reason, the website wouldn't allow it.....maybe a firewall type issue. I'll keep on trying.

Michelle / Diane, do any of your Chacos have any habits or personality issues? Are they tank climbers? I've heard they can be quite the earth movers. Cheers.

BTW, I rehoused Tattoo with a 2.5 gal tank.......think she quite likes it. For the first time since I have been caring for her, I found her at her water bowl drinking!!!

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Keith
YES mine is an earth mover!! He is constantly moving dirt around and rearanging the lay out. Its kind of funny actually. I say, Let him have his fun!
Michelle

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My little 1.5" is quite the earth mover. It has made a wall of dirt and web in front of it's little 2" flower pot hide. Looks like a little fortress!=D
My larger 5" girls haven't moved dirt at all. They seem to like the flower pot set up just fine and pretty much webbed down the dirt but not moved it. Maybe they grow out of the earth moving thing as they get older?
No temperament issues from mine. The smaller, skinnier one is slightly skittish and has shown a bit of speed only 2 times. Other than that, they are real sweeties.
My little one however, is quite the hair kicker but I assume they grow out of that as they get larger too.