Thanksgiving Molts! Who had em'?

agent lead

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my curly hair and my avicularia fasciculata both molted...

the avic died...

saddd :(

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thought I'd post a couple pics in here. Cause I'm a showoff. :p

~P.tigrinawesseli female Thanksgiving molt~

~B.giganteus Thanksgiving fresh molt~

Last edited:

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a few H mac slings and noticed that one was not acting like the rest. It wouldn't run like a spaz every time I looked at it, and wasn't eating the cut up crickets I was tossing in. Being a little worried, I took a close look at the little thing and noticed it was missing one if its pedipalps. I figured, it's either gonna force a molt or it's just not going to make it. At that size, there's nothing I can really do.

Well, yesterday I did my morning check and found that it had molted! It looks like the pedipalp is starting to grow back so I think it'll be fine.

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
L. parahybana molted yesterday at 6pm. Nice big girl now!

Moose9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had s few molts. Acanthoscurria geniculata, Aphonopelma hentzi, Brachypelma smithi, Chilobrachys andersonii and Lasiodora parahybana.

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i had 4..P. miranda, P. regalis, A. genic and N. chromatus. found 3 more in premolt on thanksgiving too..P. ornata, A. brocklehursti and a 5" N. chromatus.

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i had 4..P. miranda, P. regalis, A. genic and N. chromatus. found 3 more in premolt on thanksgiving too..P. ornata, A. brocklehursti and a 5" N. chromatus.
Well, when you have a zillion Ts that's what happens Dan. sheesh :rolleyes:

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
The day before Thanksgiving, my A. versicolor surprised me with a molt, and my L. parahybana molted Thanksgiving night!!!! :D