Thanksgiving Molts! Who had em'?

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I had 3!! One of my lil' P.regalis slings, one of my Giant Cave Roaches, AND my 3.5" P.tigrinawesseli female molted! Thats the one I'm excited about. Can't wait until she hardens up in a few days so I can get her out of her hide and get a good look at her.

Anyone else have a holiday molt?

Spunky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My A. bicegoi and A. aurantiaca molted today. Kinda sad, those are the only two who didn't get to eat Thanksgiving roaches LOL.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My T. violaceus molted after midnight.. I guess that would count on central and eastern time frame.. :D

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I had one of my P. rufilatas molt today. I'm very thankful of that!! It's the first time one of them has molted since I got them last month.:D

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah my b smithi molted this morning - he's now bigger and prettier than before, and it won't be long before I have to re-house him!

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. murinus!!! One of my favorite species and a must have. I just hope this one's a girl. She's molting every three to four weeks or so.

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P. murinus!!! One of my favorite species and a must have. I just hope this one's a girl. She's molting every three to four weeks or so.
that sounds like a male's molt schedule to me. Unless its a teeny tiny little thing.

I'm going to get my P.tigrinawesseli female out for some pics! Wish me luck.. lol.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
l. parahybana molted yesterday. but that was it. but my male B. smithi is due soon

update: i just checked on my male B. smithi and he molted id say somewhere around 2:00am to 5:am because the molt was still soft and he has flipped back over. also he finally regrew his leg(he was give to me missing the R2 )

Last edited:

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As far as I know nothing molted, I'm not home right now, I'm in colorado, but they all ate (save for a MM that's never eaten and my most recently molted) before i left thanksgiving morning, so I'm not expecting any when I get home. I did however have a dream that my P. chordatus molted into a small T. rex {D {D {D

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Okay, pics are posted of my Thanksgiving "tigris" molt in the "Poecilotheria" picture thread. Sorry they are so big. Enjoy!

Kuro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
one of my mom's P. Irminia molted yesterday and was the last of the 4 to molt. All 4 molt within a day or so of each other but this little one took 5 or 6 days after the previous one to molt. All four are siblings and are about 1" in leg span.

their so cute with thier stripey butt and little ankle braclets

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was really hoping my regalis would have molted yesterday but alas, she is still holding out. She's been in premolt for a coupla weeks...any day now :rolleyes: