Tell Me About Hissers

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I had three in a tank. Two short, one long, with big horn like things. Now I have little babies, and the big long one with the horn like thing is short!

DON'T LAUGH AT ME GUYS.... :8o I know nothing about these things, although I am delighted with the little ones!! How long until they are full grown?:? Do they hiss as babies?:? Which one is a girl hisser and which one is the boy hisser?:? What is their favorite food?:? :8o

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Ohh, great sites. Thank you Buspirone!!!!

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No problem. As far as feeding goes offer dry dog or cat food at all times and then offer a variety of fresh foods a couple times a week(carrots,lettuce, melon, apples, bannanas,oranges) I read of people offering oak and maple tree leaves as well. One member of another forum described mixing powdered dog food with apple sauce into a doughy paste and claimed it was like hisser crack.

chuck

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Buspirone
One member of another forum described mixing powdered dog food with apple sauce into a doughy paste and claimed it was like hisser crack.
thats like crack for roaches, they love it. but remember to have enough ventilation so it doesnt spoil and stink up your room.