Tarantulas on TV

Justin H

Arachnosquire
Music videos-- the T owners get paid big money too!
The Sex and Candy music video from Marcy Playground always comes to mind when I see these threads... I remember thinking he was so brave for having his face that close to a giant spider, haha.

sasker

Arachnoprince
Brooklyn 99 had one episode with a tarantula. I believe it was a G. rosea. It escaped and ended up on Terry Crews shirt within a few seconds it got lose. I am pretty sure that these species are not known for their teleporting abilities.

Still better than the snakes in movies where venomous species are almost always portrayed by non-venomous species.
Yeah, like Indiana Jones where he ends up in a snake pit full of pythons and boas and one cobra...:meh:

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Brooklyn 99 had one episode with a tarantula. I believe it was a G. rosea. It escaped and ended up on Terry Crews shirt within a few seconds it got lose. I am pretty sure that these species are not known for their teleporting abilities.
Is that the one that ended up on his head? I feel like I remember seeing a commercial for that.

sasker

Arachnoprince
That's the one indeed! Imagine the danger the poor spider was in being on Terry's bald, shiny head with nothing to hold on to! :anxious: