1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Inquiry] Tarantulas from backwater reptiles?

Discussion in 'Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings' started by TylerFishman5675, Aug 9, 2017.

1. TylerFishman5675

TylerFishman5675 Arachnosquire Active Member

America
    Advertisement
    Do you have any bad experiences with this company? <edit>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017 at 2:16 PM
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. MissHarlen

MissHarlen Arachnosquire Active Member

Check the review section

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017 at 2:16 PM
  3. EulersK

EulersK Arachnoengineer Arachnosupporter

Selling confirmed males as unsexed or females, terrible shipping practices, misidentified spiders, freebies that are advanced species, the list goes on. We don't hear too many positive stories about them on these boards.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Award Award x 1
  4. I've never ordered from them... their poor reputation precedes them.

5. EmilzHernandez

EmilzHernandez Arachnosquire Active Member

Just NO. NEVER buy from them, all their reviews on the site are fake. They are the worst of the worst.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rittdk01

Rittdk01 Arachnosquire Active Member

Indiana
    I bought my first tarantula online from them. She molted into an amazing looking female T stirmi. Now the bad: Came poorly shipped loosely in a deli container with dirt and a dried out sponge. She looked pretty beat up when I got her, but was actually a female like I requested.

Stick to the classifides on this site.

7. johnny quango

johnny quango Arachnoknight

I'm over the opposite side of the pond and even here their bad reputation is known. <edit>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017 at 2:19 PM
  8. GreyPsyche

GreyPsyche Arachnosquire Active Member

Bad reputation, never buy from em. They've soiled their name!

9. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoemperor Active Member

Their reputation is at a maximum level of garbage to reach the point that here, non USA keepers that obviously are in a position to give a damn about the U.S market, are full aware of those.

Ergo they are amazing... just like those that, on eBay, collects only "red" negative feedbacks. I mean, think about that, ain't easy to remain always, and totally, in the crap league: you have to put efforts for that, hands down u_u

• Funny Funny x 1