Tarantula Veil

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
I did it ;)

Y'all may or may not remember when I mentioned my plans for embroidering a tarantula on my wedding veil.

Lots of hours, cursing, and thread later...

ab0.jpg ab1.jpg ab2.jpg

It turned out a little wonky in a couple spots, and I'll need to press that one bottom leg before the wedding to keep it from curling, but overall I'm very happy with it :D

My next plan (if the planets align and I find time) is to spray paint some toy tarantulas white and strategically hide them in the wedding decor.

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
I remembered! How superb is that?! When you mentioned it previously I was picturing something not blending with a nice dress. Ha! Wrong as usual. Absolutely beautimous.

Uial

Arachnosquire
That is hella cute and a wonderful way to make a happy day even happier. Fantastic idea and fantastic execution, just flawless =)

ghostly

Arachnopeon
This is such an awesome idea and so well done!!! Wow! Beautiful dress and awesome pictures as well! I bet you'll have an incredibly beautiful wedding!

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I did it ;)

Y'all may or may not remember when I mentioned my plans for embroidering a tarantula on my wedding veil.

View attachment 319093 View attachment 319094 View attachment 319095

It turned out a little wonky in a couple spots, and I'll need to press that one bottom leg before the wedding to keep it from curling, but overall I'm very happy with it :D

My next plan (if the planets align and I find time) is to spray paint some toy tarantulas white and strategically hide them in the wedding decor.
Wow! Amazing!! Have a nice marriage!

disentomb

c u r s e d
This is seriously beyond awesome! And it looks amazing!! Just a little way to.make an already incredible day just a little bit more amazing! :happy:

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Wow! That is awesome! Gorgeous dress and you make a beautiful bride! May you have a long and happy marriage!

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Woah, what a savage lmfao. Something I never would have thought to see:rofl: Came out really well though looks good.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
I did it ;)

View attachment 319093 View attachment 319094 View attachment 319095

That's excellent work. Congratulations!

The Seraph

Arachnolord
It looks stunning! That is such a nice dress too! I am sure you will make your husband or wife very happy.