Tarantula survey

jaycied

Arachnoknight
Hi all! I've recently come up with a tarantula business idea that I haven't seen before and that I'm excited about. I need to do some research on what tarantula hobbyists are really looking for in regards to it though.

I've talked to a few hobbyists about it, and have gotten a positive reactions. Keep in mind I'm limiting it to US hobbyists at this point in time.

I'd really appreciate as much input as I can get, if you're willing to participate in the survey, you can contact me on here, or email me jayciedbelnap@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance!

StampFan

Arachnodemon
Canadians are nice and close! Can we survey too? You'd be surprised (then shocked, then disgusted, then shocked again) at how much we pay to get things shipped from the US if we really need something....

jaycied

Arachnoknight
Canadians are nice and close! Can we survey too? You'd be surprised (then shocked, then disgusted, then shocked again) at how much we pay to get things shipped from the US if we really need something....
Of course! I'd like input from everyone, just wanted to make sure it was understood I may not be able to ship some items out of the US

athlete96

Arachnosquire
... I'm disgusted with myself to have experience in 20$ shipping from the states. On makeup.

Email sent.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
PM me - I haven't seen an idea yet that hasn't already been thought of or done. This will be interesting.