1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tarantula Societies

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by Martin H., Dec 29, 2004.

1. Zoltan

Zoltan Cult Leader

2. Vini Christ

Vini Christ Arachnopeon

3. dalitan

dalitan Arachnoknight

PNG
    • Like Like x 2
  4. gratian_666

gratian_666 Arachnopeon

www.tarantule-romania.ro

Romanian Tarantula Comunity

www.tarantule-romania.ro

[​IMG]

I received support from Mr M.F Bagaturov
    Thank you Sir :worship:

5. fatich

fatich Arachnobaron

6. Dusan1992

Dusan1992 Arachnopeon

7. Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  8. LV-426

LV-426 Arachnobaron

9. Grunto

Grunto Arachnopeon

I`m not sure whats happening with the ATA (Australian tarantula association) at this time , appears it may be disbanded but Steve Nunn could shed some light on that one .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
  10. Tarantula_Tamer

Tarantula_Tamer Arachnosquire

11. Vini Christ

Vini Christ Arachnopeon

12. coolG

coolG Arachnopeon

13. tarantula71

tarantula71 Arachnopeon

earth
    SFBATS(san Francisco bay area tarantula society)

14. Sharno

Sharno Arachnosquire Classifieds User

Would anyone be interested in an Orange County Arachnid Society (for So Cal) -- all of orange county reaching to San Diego. Goal would meetings every other month with a guest speaker on anything from cage set up to sexing to breeding. Members can bring slings to trade or set up breeding arrangements. I've been on the board for a few professional groups and believe I can swing this if enough people are interested. They have a local herp group on Meet Up but the focus is mostly reptiles.

If you are interested and are serious that you would attend an event every month and volunteer on some level, please email me here with your city and how much time per week you could help. Thanks.

15. TMan88

TMan88 Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

I would be very interested in this idea, for all the reasons you have listed and to meet and make friends with common interests, it's hard to meet people these days. I can invest my time and knowledge to these events. I would like to message you and talk more about this.