Tarantula shirts

gostars

Arachnopeon
Anyone know of any T suppliers that sell t shirts? Preferably UK but I don't mind if it's USA. I know creatures from the north do some cool ones, but I think you have to buy a mystery box, and I don't have space for that many Ts right now. Thanks in advance!

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I've gotten tarantula t-shirts on both CafePress.com and also Zazzle.com, they have user submitted designs and some of them are pretty cool. The last one I got has like a 'heraldic' tarantula like on a coat of arms and it's pretty cool.

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
I've gotten tarantula t-shirts on both CafePress.com and also Zazzle.com, they have user submitted designs and some of them are pretty cool. The last one I got has like a 'heraldic' tarantula like on a coat of arms and it's pretty cool.
Etsy has some good stuff too

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Why would anyone spend money on shirts, when you can buy more Ts? Just not dedicated to the cause!

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
So I’m an artist and I just recently discovered they make ‘T-shirt’ paint and I think I might make my own H. pulchripes or P. Metallica shirt, I already have a hand drawn iron transfer P. metallica on it. But I think the gold paint on the H. pulchripes would look pretty dope.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
They're not out quite yet but Tom Moran is making some, he showed a few of his designs already and they were pretty awesome I'll probably buy one tbh and I'm not even looking for tarantula shirts lol. He said they'll be available around the end of summer so I'm assuming pretty soon.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
They're not out quite yet but Tom Moran is making some, he showed a few of his designs already and they were pretty awesome I'll probably buy one tbh and I'm not even looking for tarantula shirts lol. He said they'll be available around the end of summer so I'm assuming pretty soon.
@Tomoran's shop on teespring just went live. I'm very intrigued by all the C. versicolor stuff. Great design, love the picture he made. Maybe I'll buy a mug to scare my colleagues. :p

@Ungoliant @cold blood I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to his shop since he's a member on this board. What do you say?

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
@Tomoran's shop on teespring just went live. I'm very intrigued by all the C. versicolor stuff. Great design, love the picture he made. Maybe I'll buy a mug to scare my colleagues. :p

@Ungoliant @cold blood I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to his shop since he's a member on this board. What do you say?
Where does he link the teespring shop?

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
H'okay. I linked to the page for this, but as it turned out, the no link to sellers applies to everything, not just dealers, so the post was taken out. Maybe a picture will be okay. I'm buying this, as at my job on days during the weekends in the Christmas season we are encouraged to wear ugly Christmas sweaters. I'm gonna try to make the case that this is close enough, a Christmas ugly sweater-style sweatshirt. It is perfect, as I'm known as a keeper of creepy critters. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
H'okay. I linked to the page for this, but as it turned out, the no link to sellers applies to everything, not just dealers, so the post was taken out. Maybe a picture will be okay. I'm buying this, as at my job on days during the weekends in the Christmas season we are encouraged to wear ugly Christmas sweaters. I'm gonna try to make the case that this is close enough, a Christmas ugly sweater-style sweatshirt. It is perfect, as I'm known as a keeper of creepy critters. :D

View attachment 318805
HA! I actually have that one, except mine is green.

DancingHare

Arachnopeon
Okay, I NEED that Christmas sweatshirt.

Another place to try that I haven't seen mentioned is RedBubble. A portion of the price goes directly to the artist, and the quality of merchandise there is quite nice, I've bought some myself. (I also have a shop there, but no T stuff -- yet!)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

It’s advertising thus against TOS. I was warned about such links