Tarantula price index

sourpatchkid

Arachnopeon
I'm at a point in the hobby where every time I make a purchase, be it groceries or entertainment, it's always compared to the price of a T. For instance, I was shopping online for a circular saw and the first thing that came to mind was, "Hmmm... I could get about 4-6 spiders plus shipping for that".

Anyone else inflicted with this dilemma?

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
I was going to get a vinegaroon for 35 dollars plus around 40 dollars shipping once...which is why I waited till I found one at a pet store.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm at a point in the hobby where every time I make a purchase, be it groceries or entertainment, it's always compared to the price of a T. For instance, I was shopping online for a circular saw and the first thing that came to mind was, "Hmmm... I could get about 4-6 spiders plus shipping for that".

That's one of the most lovely things I've heard today but a circular saw should come first than spiders, for me :pompous:

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I do that sometimes when I'm paying bills - grrr, think of all the T's I could buy with this money!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I do that sometimes when I'm paying bills - grrr, think of all the T's I could buy with this money!
You need to watch the half full part of the glass: paying your bills (a duty) make America, your nation (the land of firearms and fast food) a bit more prosper and great across the fields of freedom that were given to you (the Americans) with the blessing of the great almighty God :pompous:

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
You need to watch the half full part of the glass: paying your bills (a duty) make America, your nation (the land of firearms and fast food) a bit more prosper and great across the fields of freedom that were given to you (the Americans) with the blessing of the great almighty God :pompous:
How could I forget. But you forgot the part where if you work hard and save you will be able to afford all the T's you want (I think that's in there somewhere).

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Dude it's only a problem if you don't stop what you are doing, and don't order those 8 legged freaks. If you don't order them, you are not committed to the cause at all ;)

Dapink02

Arachnopeon
This accurately sums up the country I live in ;)

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I do that with everything haha

"They want 1,200$ for that kitten?! Nope. I can get a nice gelding instead!"

"You spent 180$ at the salon? I could buy a female A. minatrix for that much!"

"Your new shoes were 60$? I got all these books for 40$... think of how many more I could have gotten with another 20$!"

:rofl: