Tarantula molting upright looks like its taken out of sci-fi movie!

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
I noticed my molt video just shot up 1000's of views in a few minutes, it's because yours just got featured and bumped mine up. Congrats on the feature!! Fascinating seeing them molt upright

sugarsandz

Arachnosquire
Dimitri did you see that I F***ing Love Science shared your video on Facebook? I watched it on here when you posted it and then saw it on fb tonight. It's a lovely video!

Dimitri Kambas

Arachnopeon
Yip they did indeed. Woke up to thousands of emails and half a million views on the video! Amazing what one website can do hey? Very exciting stuff :)

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
You deserve the views and accolades. that's one of the best, probably THE best moult video I've ever watched.

telepatella

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
One of my coworkers was watching this video today - he is totally not a tarantula person....good one yo!

Want postmolt picture.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That was really cool! This is the kind of of stuff they put IN science fiction movies!

Neoza

Arachnobaron
That was the best molting video that i ever saw!! I study photography and video and i ensure you, this is top quality!! It can absoluty be used in a documentary!! There are not much documentaries about T's. Im more a photographer then a moviemaker, and when i was one i would make a doc about T's!!! Your footage is a good start!!

---------- Post added 12-18-2014 at 10:58 PM ----------

+1 does it stands on youtube? Can you post the link?