Tarantula link, detailed silver work.

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
All of your stuff is great! Maybe next time you could make an arboreal T ring.
Seems to me A tarantula in pokie stance would fit great on the width of the band.

JayMadison

Arachnosquire
Wow that is really nice :)

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I think the legs are particularly well done

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow! That's impressive, and I absolutely adore the scorpion tail necklace. As soon as I have a bit of spare cash...!

Amagire

Arachnopeon
Wow, that's beautiful work. Kind of sad it doesn't have palps, but I can see why you'd make that decision. Anyway: lovely! If you make a closed-band ring, or a pendant, using that design, I want it. :>

stewstew8282

Arachnoknight
Wow, that's beautiful work. Kind of sad it doesn't have palps, but I can see why you'd make that decision. Anyway: lovely! If you make a closed-band ring, or a pendant, using that design, I want it. :>
+ on the missing palps, but still very nice, you need to fix part of the description though..

"""tion of their unique world, hidden underground or high above in the trees, they occupy various niches and serve us many purposes, and now you can wear on right on your finger.

should be one :razz:

BiologicalJewels

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello all, thank you for your input, the palps will definitely be added in the next one i make ;-)
As far as for the closed band, I usually make a single item and then fabricate more if needed, so, if you know your size I can definitely make you one.

Arboreal T's are next on the list, and Pokies will be one of the first.

thank you Stewstew, good eye!