Tarantula friends in Ga

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Hi everyone. I dont know if this is posted in the correct place so please forgive me if not. I just got back into the hobby and im looking for a few local like minded friends. No one understands me and my love for creepy crawlies. Thought i could find some folks on here.

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Hey Newtot I'm in GA near Dalton
Awesome im in dawsonville. Im just looking for some friends, friends tend to disappear as you approach 30 and none of my friends keep tarantulas haha. How many do you have?

Nathan69

Arachnopeon
Awesome im in dawsonville. Im just looking for some friends, friends tend to disappear as you approach 30 and none of my friends keep tarantulas haha. How many do you have?
Yea I turned 30 this year and don't hear from any old friends much and no one I know keeps any It's so I know how that is. I have 2 T's hoping for a few mor next weekend. How many do you have

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Yea I turned 30 this year and don't hear from any old friends much and no one I know keeps any It's so I know how that is. I have 2 T's hoping for a few mor next weekend. How many do you have
I have 5. I have 2 A avics, 1 N chromatus, 1 d pentaloris, 1 B abulpilosum. They are so facinating to me and can be kept in a small space. Im planning on getting more as well. Have you been to repticon in Atlanta? Id love to go one day.

Nathan69

Arachnopeon
I have 5. I have 2 A avics, 1 N chromatus, 1 d pentaloris, 1 B abulpilosum. They are so facinating to me and can be kept in a small space. Im planning on getting more as well. Have you been to repticon in Atlanta? Id love to go one day.
I have a B.albo and a L. Violaceopes. No I havent been to the atl show but I have been to the show they have in Chattanooga. Its great I'm going again September 7th or 8th. I'd love to have more but their so hard to find where I'm at. I live in chatsworth and we don't have any pet stores.

Newtot

Arachnosquire
I have a B.albo and a L. Violaceopes. No I havent been to the atl show but I have been to the show they have in Chattanooga. Its great I'm going again September 7th or 8th. I'd love to have more but their so hard to find where I'm at. I live in chatsworth and we don't have any pet stores.
Oh ok i didnt know they had a show in Chattanooga. Order online, there are alot of good online stores, i have done it in the past and loved it. Only downside is shipping but u pay that in gas and tickets for repticon.

Nathan69

Arachnopeon
Oh ok i didnt know they had a show in Chattanooga. Order online, there are alot of good online stores, i have done it in the past and loved it. Only downside is shipping but u pay that in gas and tickets for repticon.
Yes I agree I'm actually in the process of doing just that. My work schedule is forcing me to wait a week to order but there is a member here Gaherp he's from Newnan,ga and has T. Violaceus slings for sale if he has any left I'll be placing an order with him this coming friday

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Yes I agree I'm actually in the process of doing just that. My work schedule is forcing me to wait a week to order but there is a member here Gaherp he's from Newnan,ga and has T. Violaceus slings for sale if he has any left I'll be placing an order with him this coming friday
Awesome i have personally ordered from jamies tarantulas and have heard great things about fear not tarantulas, pinchers and pokies, swifts invers, net bug and ken the bug guy but havent ordered from them personally. Good luck with your purchases

Nathan69

Arachnopeon
Awesome i have personally ordered from jamies tarantulas and have heard great things about fear not tarantulas, pinchers and pokies, swifts invers, net bug and ken the bug guy but havent ordered from them personally. Good luck with your purchases
My biggest problem is with so many awesome creatures I can never make my mind up I have looked on every site I could and I want them all lol

Newtot

Arachnosquire
My biggest problem is with so many awesome creatures I can never make my mind up I have looked on every site I could and I want them all lol
Lol i know the feeling. I havent got back into old worlds yet but i figure it is only a matter of time. How far are you from Woodstock? There is a store there called animal atlanta, i called to see if they had any ts and they said to many to name. I havent been yet tho also a good store in cleveland called ghc exotics. I got my n chromatus from there

Nathan69

Arachnopeon
Lol i know the feeling. I havent got back into old worlds yet but i figure it is only a matter of time. How far are you from Woodstock? There is a store there called animal atlanta, i called to see if they had any ts and they said to many to name. I havent been yet tho also a good store in cleveland called ghc exotics. I got my n chromatus from there
Im not to far from Woodstock maybe 45 mins I will defiantly check them out. This hobby is very addicting for me

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Yes it is haha but its fun at least. I have to do it a lil at a time. Im a single mom so kiddos come first but they love them too

Nathan69

Arachnopeon
Yes it is haha but its fun at least. I have to do it a lil at a time. Im a single mom so kiddos come first but they love them too
Yep lol my kids like looking at them but as soon as the enclosure is open they disappear lol and my gf don't even look at them. I've had my 2 for over a year so I think its time for me to get a new one or 3 lol

Newtot

Arachnosquire
Yep lol my kids like looking at them but as soon as the enclosure is open they disappear lol and my gf don't even look at them. I've had my 2 for over a year so I think its time for me to get a new one or 3 lol
Awesome always good to teach kids about nature young.

FMFCorpsman13

Arachnopeon
I’m new here and in hobby but I live in Hampton and look forward to growing here in the GA family