1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tarantula colours you wish existed?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Serpyderpy, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoking Active Member

Advertisement
    Closest thing out there to my knowledge is Lampropelma negirrium aboricola.

I've heard Stromatopelma grissipes has this black red pattern.

• Love Love x 1
  2. grumpycow3

grumpycow3 Arachnopeon Active Member

Just an image i edited for 2 reasons
    1. I wanted to contribute to the thread
    2. I need some practice
    P.S i know it's a bit shoddy but i'm tired

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. BoyFromLA

BoyFromLA ‎٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و Arachnosupporter

CA
    Rainbow color or something all white.

621B2E75-DDA0-4A1F-B4C5-EDAA486891CD.jpeg

4. Venomgland

Venomgland Arachnosquire Active Member

More green 100%! I wonder if they are out there in the wild but just haven't been found do to excellent camouflage.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Moakmeister

Moakmeister Arachnobaron Active Member

Texas
    Silver and gold, definitely. We have silver, we have gold, but I can't think of any that have shiny silver setae with gold trim.

6. nicodimus22

nicodimus22 Arachnobaron Arachnosupporter

Emerald green. All the "green" Ts I've seen are pretty faint green.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. kevinlowl

kevinlowl Arachnoknight Active Member

KL
    Black with silver racing stripes.

8. Kendricks

Kendricks Arachnosquire

Germany
    Error 404

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoemperor Active Member

Well, at one point or another we can even start to say that the other (genus) Stromatopelma T's can: fly, move rocks with pedipalps, eating a whole Buffalo, reading your mind, change colours with weather etc for that they are so extremely rare to get that sometimes someone could even doubt about their existence.

"Pshht! Don't say too loud that there's out there other genus Stromatopelma species... it's forbidden!" :lock:

All we have always is S.calceatum. Unfair I tell you :(

• Love Love x 1
  10. Venom1080

We must make keepers aware and protest. Maybe then some kind importer will get some for us.. :)

• Love Love x 1
  11. Chris LXXIX

Sadly that wouldn't happen my man. That part of Africa, between Ebola, monkeypox, Islamic (and not) terrorism, civil wars, poverty, warlords in general (and the lack of a lot of our Embassies is to take in consideration) is pretty screwed.

The only hope is to give to Chris LXXIX and his buddies a powerful fundraising, we are the likes crazy and reckless enough for such an adventure, after all: we have no sons to raise, wifes that bother us with ordinary crap, mostly we are former Army (in our nations, I mean) fellas, bottom line we give a poop about leaving work and whatever is of concern (understandable) to the average man :kiss:

Plus I have personal issues... I need to find the Goddess* lost brother, waiting for me in a deep African burrow :angelic:

* 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

• Like Like x 1
  12. grumpycow3

grumpycow3 Arachnopeon Active Member

wouldn't that be sister as you referred to it as her

13. Chris LXXIX

Well, that's an interesting point of view, but we risk to trigger a 'conflict' in the family with two Goddess*.

Plus, a lot of parents wish (and more or less 'historically' wished) to have, when it comes to (two) childrens, a male and a female. My father was one, lol :hilarious:

My mom was happy with two males, on the other hand... even if a nurse, waaay back then told to her:
    "Three males in the house? I pity you!" :mooning: but she was probably a psycho feminist :yawn:

* 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Venom1080

Yeah... Very unfortunate.. many lovely Hysterocrates species out there too... :(

• Love Love x 1
  15. YagerManJennsen

YagerManJennsen Arachnobaron Active Member

What about an invisible T??

So pretty much an H. mac

16. dragonfire1577

dragonfire1577 Arachnobaron Active Member

I want one colored yellow, with red cheek patches, and a tail that is zig zag shaped, also it needs to basically be electric and a large mouse. Then I will go on an adventure walking around the world by foot with 2 complete strangers as I discover new "tarantulas" and recruit them to my collection which will be stored inside red and white spherical enclosures that are bigger on the inside. Eh maybe this idea is dumb nobody would want spiders like that, and nobody would ever consider making a trading card game, TV show or video game series about it.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 8:47 PM
    • Funny Funny x 2