Tarantula cemetery

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
103AC311-5B50-4140-BAF7-7C31848FE203.jpeg

I am so sorry for your loss.

2BECDD13-8165-4300-8FD6-F6D2D323CA7E.jpeg

We didn’t even get a chance to name you...

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My first tarantula I raised from a sling, an E. campestratus named Liz, died at age 10 years from a bad molt. I gave her a huge funeral pyre in the back yard. I was essentially out of the hobby for 5 years after that (had a few Ts, and took good care of them, but I had lost the passion). I have since returned and now have more Ts than ever. But that was really rough losing her.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
My first tarantula I raised from a sling, an E. campestratus named Liz, died at age 10 years from a bad molt. I gave her a huge funeral pyre in the back yard. I was essentially out of the hobby for 5 years after that (had a few Ts, and took good care of them, but I had lost the passion). I have since returned and now have more Ts than ever. But that was really rough losing her.
Well, it was your FIRST tarantula ever, it’s totally understandable.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Well this little virtual dimension is sad, so sad, but you American guys should investigate your ancient (not as a nation per se) land searching for a Mi'kmaq (or else) cemetary, and try to bring the fallen T's under that soil, you never know* :pompous:

♩ I don't want to be buried in a Pet Sematary, I don't want to live my life again ♫

* altough I suspect that Petco already do that, uh :writer: