1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Tarantula Cages (www.tarantulacages.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Okitasoshi, May 18, 2007.

1. Advertisement
    I just received my A. avicularia and L. parahybana that I ordered Sunday. Adam emailed me right away with conformation of my order and emailed me again when he shipped it. Top notch service and they were packaged great. Both specimens are healthy and beautiful. I will buy for him again very soon. Thanks Adam!

2. Jorpion

Jorpion Arachnobaron

Positive - WOW!!

I just received my large terrestrial (16x8x8) cage from Adam and it is truly amazing! The materials, build quality and overall presentation are exceptionally high. I can tell everyone one thing.. this will NOT be my last TarantulaCage! Thanks Adam for providing my colony of Centroides sculpturatus with an amazing new home!

3. nhdjoseywales

nhdjoseywales Arachnosquire

Nice cages

Got three of the small divided terrestrial cages to display some of my juvs and they are very nice. Am def going to buy more cages from Adam

4. TarantulaCages.com = Outstanding Quality and Service!

Hello,

I received two of the large terrestrial cages the other day and they are superb! Talk about fantastic visibility! The cages are of the highest professional and show-case quality.

Many thanks to Adam at TarantulaCages.com!

Dave :)

5. sjeckert6297

sjeckert6297 Arachnopeon

tarantulacages.com Sling

I ordered a B. smithi sling from Adam at Tarantualcages.com. He was very patient and knowledgeable. Communication was wonderful. He answered all of my questions. The smithi was packed wonderfully. He included care instructions in the box. It got here a day early and was in good shape. I got a little guy at just under .5 inches.

Adam, I will order from you in the future. You're great, keep it up! :clap:

Thanks for everything!
    Jennifer Eckert

6. Tick77

Tick77 Arachnopeon

Awesome

I just received a 3/4" A. avicularia and a 3/4" G. pulchra and Adam threw in a 1/4" B. smithi. Very good communication and VERY fast shipping.:clap: All arrived alive and well. I will be ordering from Adam again :D

7. Jerm357

Jerm357 Arachnosquire Classifieds User

Just received a 3/4" G. Pulchra and a 1/4" B. Smithi form Adam a few days ago. These are great spiderlings, packed very well and made the trip from WA. to MI. with ease. The 1/4" B. Smithi is closer to 1/2" then 1/4" so that makes it even better. Adam is great with responding to Emails and will answer any questions you may have about his tarantulas. Im very happy with my decision to buy from Tarantulacages.com and would do so again.

8. wedge07

wedge07 Arachnolord

Positive!

I ordered a A. versicolor sling (.75") and a B. smithi sling (1.5") from Adam on the 22nd and received it on the 25th. He sent an e-mail to make sure what day you will be available when T arrives and responds to e-mails quickly. The packing was also very nice also, the Ts were very lively on arrival. A great experience overall. :clap:

9. JNG

JNG Arachnoknight

Just got my 1st cage from Adam. A small terrestrial. And, it ROCKS! looks great. And, I also wanted to see if he would put me an extra vent in the back. And, he did for FREE. And, it wasnt just thrown on either. Looks just like it was made that way. My OBT immediately webbed it. But, can still see her. She musta liked it too. But, it was very well packed. Lots of foam peanuts. (Need salt now!) But, as the rest of my T's get bigger, I'll definitely be gettin more from him.

10. speedfreak

speedfreak Arachnopeon

Orders

Ordered one small terrestrial cage and one Mexican Red knee spiderling and i got them exactly when i requested for the delivery. The cage is very well built and I am looking forward to ordering a large one from Adam. Also the spidering I orded came right on time and is in very good health. Thanks.

11. Thank you once again Adam! {D I just received a new small arboreal cage and some cork bark. Adam still has the best packing methods I have dealt with period! This is my first cage from Adam and I can't believe the quality! I will post pics asap! I WILL be doing business with him again and again!

12. messiah35

messiah35 Arachnopeon

Extremely Positive!!

Just received two large arboreal cages with the front door and 2 slabs of cork bark. They are gorgeous. I couldnt wait to put my ornata girl in one. Thank you Adam. Will definitely be doing business with you again.

Joe

[​IMG]

13. robc

robc Arachnoemperor

True works of art!!!!!

I recieved a Large arboreal tank from Adam.....all I have to say is these are a true example of craftmanship. I am very picky about my enclosures and exceeds all expectations!!!! Communication is great,packing is great. He also use's a very high grade acrylic....not all acrylic is the same> I will be buying many more of these.....they look great with a backdrop!!!

Me getting the Enclosure!!!

[YOUTUBE]zIhmOvCI-fo[/YOUTUBE]

Tarantulacages.com enclosure with a backdrop I made!!!

[YOUTUBE]8rB5QyMyRbM[/YOUTUBE]

14. KadeshAvic

KadeshAvic Arachnopeon

I just purchased and received three slings from Adam. Two OBT's and a B. smithi. All came lively as if nothing had happened. Adam was easy to talk to, and replied swiftly. I was able to select the day i wanted it here, and it arrived as planned. I have absolutely no complaints, packaging and service was great. Very positive. Will buy from again.

Thank you!

-Kyle

15. wedge07

wedge07 Arachnolord

Positive!

I just received a large arboreal cage from Adam and it is awesome. The craftsmanship is top notch, very well made. The service was great as usual. I am going to have to order a few more of these.

Thanks again Adam.

Nathan

16. unitard311

unitard311 Arachnoknight

Utah
    I ordered a G. pulchra sling and much to my surprise I received a little B. smithi with it! I am always delighted by Adam's service. Both slings arrived alive and well. My ts were ordered Sunday, shipped Monday and arrived Tuesday!! Good prices, great service and lovely spiders as always.

THANKS ADAM :D :D :D

17. Jerm357

Jerm357 Arachnosquire Classifieds User

Just received a small Terrestrial and a small Arboreal cage from Adam. They are great cages and I will be getting some larger ones from him in the future. After they are all set up, they are some of the best looking display cages your going to find.

18. PhoenixRisen

PhoenixRisen Arachnopeon

Wonderful!

I ordered 1 G. pulchra 3/4" sling with the B. smithi 1/2" sling freebie deal.
    I placed the order on Friday or Saturday (4/10 or 11 can't remember) and received them on Thursday (. There was a one day delay because Adam was not at his office and two day shipping from Washington state to middle Georgia.
    The two slings arrived in their respective vials, wrapped in slightly moist paper towels. Neither appeared to be shaken in the least and the little B. smithi even crawled right onto my finger and sat there for a good half-hour till I lured her/him off with a pinhead. After waiting the customary two days before feeding (w/ the exception of the smithi's one treat) both slings chowed down. Both are gorgeous and seemingly healthy.

19. Heatherbear

Heatherbear Arachnopeon

The cage we bought from tarantulacages.com arrived in great shape,was well packed. We were really impressed with the quality of the cage,and our rosie seems to really like it:)

We bought one large terrestrial cage from tarantulacages.com. It arrived in great shape,and is very well made. Adam was very helpful and we will definitely purchase from him again.

20. 808

808 Arachnopeon

Positive

Ordered a G. pulchra 3/4" and small cage. Adam did a great job of packaging the order and it arrived overnight. The cage is great and the spider none the worse for wear from its x-country trip with the USPS. I'd definitely order from tarantulacages.com again!