1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Tarantula Cages (www.tarantulacages.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Okitasoshi, May 18, 2007.

1. bugguy1

bugguy1 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Advertisement
    Tarantulacages.com is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

I had such good luck with my first order I went and made a 2nd! This time I ordered and Avicularia versicolor and Poecilothera regalis (two of my alltime favorite arboreals) as well as one of his arboreal cages. Once again Adam's communication was great. He e-mailed me all of my shipping options, suggesting the most economical that was available. I received the spiderlings in record time and both were healthy and looked great. The cage, which was shipped FedEx ground will arrive later but all tracking info was provided. If you haven't given Adam a shot and are considering it, don't hesitate in the least!!! :clap:

2. looficer

looficer Arachnopeon

Perfect transaction

I was hesitant about purchasing my first tarantula on line, but Adam made it completely painless, and I now have a wonderful little Mexican Fireleg, and I'm so glad I decided to buy it from him.

By the way, if anyone has any helpful tips for me on raising the little guy, I'd be thrilled to hear from you.

Thanks a lot:D

3. climbingregalis

climbingregalis Arachnopeon

Positive!

Did a spider trade with Adam for three of his large arboreal top opening cages. His shipping, communication, and product is just awesome. We're already discussing another trade!

Thanks,
    Roy Stone II

4. bugguy1

bugguy1 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Arboreal Cage Arrived

The 2nd part of my order arrived yesterday and I couldn't be happier! First off, it arrived 3 days earlier than scheduled. Second, my arboreal cage was packed perfectly. If anyone ever gets these damaged its because FedEx is throwing them around! This is my 2nd order from Adam and I cannot recommend him more. These cages are just perfect! Something else I realized with the arboreal cages is that they are perfect for carnivorous plants, another hobby of mine. So now I have another reason to buy them! Thanks Adam!

5. Shawnathondavis

Shawnathondavis Arachnopeon

Recent Order

I would highly recommend Adam and tarantulacages.com. I just purchased a 1" mex red knee and a 1" Antilles pink toe. Adam was very professional, helpfull, and thorough. I live in Alaska and he was able to overnight them safely. I will be working with him again for cages and other spiders. Great communicator, provided shipping options with tracking (that worked), answered all of my questions, spiderlings were packaged safely....overall I could not be happier.

Shawn {D

6. Super Awesome!!!

Ordered

2 Juv Arboreal cages
    1 Juv Terrestrial split cage
    1 A. versicolor

Communication with Adam was professional and top notch. The cages arrived quickly and in immaculate condition. We plan on ordering more soon.
    The well-made enclosures allow us unobstructed observation of our beautiful little T's. Accept no substitute, indeed these are the best.
    On top of the awesome cages we got a little Avic that melts the heart of my fiance.

7. Miss Bianca

Miss Bianca Arachnoprince

Tarantulacages.com is an 'A+' !!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I ordered one small Tarantula cage in the divided terrestrial model. I am completely satisfied! The cage far exceeded my expectations. It's professionally made with attention to detail and fully functional and appropriate for Tarantulas or other small creatures.
    (FYI: this model is sized perfectly for [2] spiderlings terrestrial or arboreal).

They have great clarity & the hasps really click into place for added safety (lock or no lock). The screened vents are just perfect and adequately spaced and placed. You will have a perfect view from any angle! Way to go Adam!

I also ordered an Antilles Pinktoe spiderling (0.5") who's just adorable! Won me over instantly as he explored every inch of his new home for over an hour, before creating a beautiful tubular web to rest in.

Also in my order an absolutely beautiful Mexican Fireleg who is just the perfect size (2.5")!

The spiders are visibly healthy and active and just extraordinary specimens.

Communication with Adam was super and everything from my questions to shipping to scheduling accomodations and even follow-ups were handled in a superb fashion. I am pleased and impressed. Thank you Adam and we will definitely be in touch! I will enthusiastically recommend Tarantulacages.com. Will post pictures soon! :clap: Be blessed.

-Bianca Garcia

8. mdbr1

mdbr1 Arachnopeon

NH
    Excellent!

I had ordered 1 large terrestrial, and couldn't be happier. Arrival was quick, quality is excellent, and Adam stayed in touch the whole time to ensure satisfaction. Much better option for housing than what's out there. Very satisfied customer, and will recommend to everyone I know (already mentioned it to my local exotic pet store).

9. betuana

betuana Arachnobaron

Love the cage!

POSITIVE

I ordered a Large Terrestrial Cage for a home for my 1st T.

It arrived promptly, was packaged VERY well, and is a gorgeous cage! It gives me a wonderfully clear view of my girl! Its very well constructed, there are no gaps for escapees anywhere, and it is an idea size for my T - enough floorspace without having too much vertical space (like many aquariums have.) It secures very well too!

I am very pleased with this cage and will be ordering more when the time comes for me to get some more T's!

10. Miss Bianca

Miss Bianca Arachnoprince

TarantulaCages.com spiderling/juvy/& divided cage

Aren't these SUPER! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  11. misfit762

misfit762 Arachnopeon

I just ordered from Adam and he has been awesome to deal with! I will be ordering more cages from him in the near future!

12. bubbs71

bubbs71 Arachnopeon

Will do business again!

Very happy with the new tank and the whole transaction.

Adam is very quick to respond to emails and is very good at giving up to date information on orders and shipping.

I ordered a large arboreal tank for the use of a deep borrower. Adam changed a couple of the vents so they would be higher up on the sides than his standards. Tank is great (feels very durable, has nice security), the look is unbeatable (clear viewing) and in my opinion, these enclosures are the best for tarantulas (collecting for 27 years).

13. Nam

Nam Arachnoknight

New Large Aboreal

Adam was Great to deal with I had some issues at the start of the sale, he addressed them very quickly, I now am the owner of his new front door large aboreal cage!!!

Adam was very helpfull and quick in all our communications.

I highly recommend his cages they look great!!!

Thanks Adam!!!

14. rebel154

rebel154 Arachnopeon

Small Arboreal Cage

Great Product will be ordering more soon! A++++++++++++

15. LadySharon

LadySharon Arachnoknight Old Timer

Hello. I bought a few of his cages last summer. I have been meaning to post a review on them. Figured I should as I'm going to be buying more. :)

I have cats and though all the smaller T's are in places where the cats can't do anything to the cages. (I've tested with house spiders and other insects... generally they are ignored but accidents with smaller cages can happen)

However, I now have larger spiders and I needed to make sure the cats could sit on the cages. So I let the cages sit empty for a bit to test them.

I still have one large aborial cage in my bedroom because the spider that was supposed to go in it still isn't large enough. So they had been throughly tested to be very sturdy - with the lids being unbendable (unlike another cage I had) - before I even put anything in them.

I love the latches as I can put locks on them. I also love how clear they are. I can take pics though the walls with little to no distortion.

I was a bit concerned about the screened portholes but have since seen my spiders on them without a problem.

In short I feel they are wonderful cages and I hope Adam gets enough business to keep making them. :)

- Sharon

16. SANDBAGS

SANDBAGS Arachnopeon

Ordered:

1 G. aureo
    1 B. smithi
    1 Small Divided Terrestrial Cage

Adam was super easy to deal with and very professional. Always kept me informed via email. I placed my order online, Adam shipped it the next day, and within 24 hours I was a proud parent! :D The tarantulas arrived with no problems, packed perfectly, and ready for their new homes. Can't wait for my cage to arrive!

Thanks Adam!

-Sam

17. Harrod

Harrod Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive

I purchased a male P. regalis from Adam. The whole transaction was perfect. Packing and communication was great. Great guy to deal with.

Thanks
    Nick

18. Krazy Kat

Krazy Kat Arachnoknight

Good company...

I bought a Mexican Painted Redleg from Adam and the service was great.Easy to get in touch with,good info and the product came fast and in good shape.I plan on doing alot more with Adam, he is a good dude..Thanks Adam.......................

19. 04scooby

04scooby Arachnopeon

Utah
    Great Cage!!!

Ordered 1 Large arboreal for my A. Avicularia. Very high quality cage. Excellent service. Will definitely do more business in the future

20. runpandarun

runpandarun Arachnopeon

I purchased 2 small cages from Adam....

good work and craftsmanship

fair shipping prices and also nice too....