1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Tarantula Cages (www.tarantulacages.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Okitasoshi, May 18, 2007.

1. julesaussies

julesaussies Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    {D POSITIVE!!! {D
    Adam has more than just great tarantula cages - he has tarantulas!! i was surprised not to find any reviews for Adam's tarantula's. i just received a gorgeous female B. albiceps from Adam today. He kept me up to date regarding shipping, tracking numbers, etc. Great communication over all. The packing was A++. She was packed warm and snug in an insultated box with a heat pack. She is definitely one of my most favorite T's - right up there with my favorite female B. smithi!

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=111374

http://www.tarantulacages.com/tarantulas.html

i would order T's from Adam again and recomend you do as well. You won't be disappointed! Thanks Adam!

2. helpermonkey

helpermonkey Arachnopeon

Very Positive

Ordered 1 juvi arboreal and 1 juvi terrestrial cage from Adam several weeks ago and I've been very happy with them both (so have the spiders). In addition to this, he was very helpful and everything went perfectly with the order itself. I will definitely be purchasing more cages in the near future. They really are just about perfect for your tarantula and look fantastic sitting on the shelf.

3. SuperRad

SuperRad Arachnoknight

Positive!!!

I just bough a b. boehmei and b. smithi from Adam as well as the divided terrestrial cage to keep them in till they're older and the whole package was AWESOME!

Adam worked great with my schedule and since we're in the same town I was able to visit the place where the magic happens and select which T's I wanted from what he had to offer. His shop is awesome and professionally run and the cage construction is off the hook.

Really pleased with my new pets and super pleased with the place they have to call home.

Thanks!

4. dianedfisher

dianedfisher Arachnobaron

Beautiful cages!

Hi, all! I just received 3 of Adam's smaller arboreal cages and 3 of his new front opening large arboreal cages and all I can say is SUPERB!!!! His attention to detail is awesome. The hinges and locks are all smooth and open easily; the seams are perfect and they are strong, well-built cages. The new style with the front opening gives you a good 6" of area for substrate, moss, rocks and to anchor your cork bark or tree fern. There's also plenty of room for your water bowl once you get everything the way you like it. The metal vents should provide excellent air flow. I can't wait to set these up and move in the new boarders.:D Diane Fisher

5. nbutler

nbutler Arachnopeon

Great Cage

Adam does a great job, my fireleg female is very comfortable in Tarantuala.com cage. Excellent quality and maximum visibility. The best I have seen in cages for spiders!

6. UrbanJungles

UrbanJungles Arachnoprince

Awesome!

Just got 2 more cages from Adam and I really LOVE the new front opening models...great stuff. My spiders look oh so sexy in their Tarantula Cages.com cage.

I just need 4 more!!!!!
    :wicked:

7. jpet

jpet Arachnosquire

Got my cage today. Very good craftsmanship would definatley order more.

8. jen650s

jen650s Arachnobaron

POSITIVE

Got my 2 A. versicolors from Adam today. They arrived in great condition in spite of a cold snap and a delay in shipping for the weather to warm up. Adam was obviously concerned both about the welfare and condition of the Ts as well as having a satisfied customer. Thanks Adam!

9. Fuzzy Luv

Fuzzy Luv Arachnopeon

Tarantulacages.com

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I wanted to jump on the bandwagon with everyone else about how pleased I am with my purchase form Adam @ tarantulacages.com. I purchased a aboreal and terrestrial enclosure along with a Antilles Pinktoe (Avicularia versicolor) spiderling form Adam. It arrived today and the little baby is in fine shape and REALLY beautiful and Really fast! If you're looking for a great tarantula enclosure or healthy tarantulas, Adam is the man! The enclosures are truly a work of art that Adam has a great talent for. His communication in staying in touch along with his integrity are fantastic. He's answered every email I've sent and went out of his way to add the terrestrial enclosure to my order at the last minute. That's all for now. I'll stay in touch about the new baby. Thanks everyone!

The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings' palaces.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  10. jblayza

jblayza Arachnopeon

I do recommend

:worship: Just received my 2 A.versicolor slings from Adam!! They are beautiful. Adam made my first online purchase a great experience. The T's are awesome, the packaging was excellent, and I spoke to Adam on the phone and he was more than willing to answer all my questions and he even did me a BIG favor. I definately look forward to ordering from Adam in the future, but i think this time its gonna be one of his awesome cages. I am very satisfied and definately recommend ordering from Adam!!!!!

11. Kwadapok

Kwadapok Arachnosquire

Positive A+++

:clap: Very nice cages. I ordered one of the divided terestrial cages. Came just when Adam said it would and looks great. I will definately be buying more.

12. yuanti

yuanti Arachnosquire Old Timer

Just received my two cages from Adam. One large terrestrial and one small. The packaging was first rate and the cages are excellent. I will definately be ordering again. Now I can't wait to use these cages. =)

Thanks again!

13. Fran

Fran Arachnoprince

Quality and Elegance

I just received my large arboreal cage from Adam.
    He is very professional and a really nice guy.

I'm a little of a perfectionist freak :) and the cage is really well done, great precision cuts..I cant even see a tinny scratch on the cage.

The cage looks really elegant,the ventilation system is geniusly done and the size is just perfect!!!

I love the professionalism of Adam, he will answer your questions right away and he will do whatever it takes to deliver the cage when he said so.

I'm changing all my enclosures for Adam's cages, they just look great!!!

Thanks again Adam!!

14. ttula

ttula Arachnosquire

Positive

i got an adult arboreal cage and i am extrememly happy with it. very nicely made and my avic loves it. i think i will be getting these for all my Ts. :)

15. Fran

Fran Arachnoprince

Another great job from Adam

I just received a Large Terrestrial cage from Adam (Tarantulacages.com).

Again, great packaging job, excellent communication and the Cage looks
    sharply done!

I Really like the fact that they are finger prints proof! :)

Not a tiny scratch... just geniusly done. The enclosure looks simply great.

Forget about low quality tanks and pain in the butt lids!
    Adam's cages are the best for your T's!!!

16. yuanti

yuanti Arachnosquire Old Timer

POSITIVE

Another great experience. Ordered and received a small terrestrial cage just this week. Already put it to good use.

Excellent packing on the shipment once again. I'm using this and the others to house my scorps and centipede. =)

17. FrankieP

FrankieP Arachnopeon

Customer Satisfaction Number One

I ordered the small divided terrestrial cage and it arrived perfect condition. Even better (and this is on a customer service note), Adam Hunt (the owner) defered shipment for me when I was unexpectanly called out of town and there was know one at my place to receive a FedEx package for me. So rather than sit out in the rain for two weeks, the package was safe in Adam’s shop waiting for my email to send it. If this works out for my little science project, I just might be contacting Adam for some more cages.

18. mdbr1

mdbr1 Arachnopeon

NH
    Tarantula Cage

I purchased 1 adult terrestrial cage, received it promptly, and is very well made. If I decide to expand my collection, I will definitely purchase again.
    Thanks Adam....

Matt

19. unitard311

unitard311 Arachnoknight

Utah
    Adam is the man!

I ordered an avicularia versicolor and it arrived alive (it was well packaged!!). I also love the large arboreal cage I received as well. Great customer service and knowledge. I highly recommend Adam for all of your tarantula needs. I will buy from you anytime.

20. bugguy1

bugguy1 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Very Happy

I just placed my first order with Adam, both for a terrestrial enclosure and a female Brachypelma albiceps, a species I have always wanted. His e-mail communication was perfect and I always knew what was going on. Since I ordered the spider and the enclosure at separate times he arranged so that they both arrived today and they came in in perfect condition. I would recommend Tarantulacages,com to everyone! I will be buying more in the future! :clap: