1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Tarantula Cages (www.tarantulacages.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Okitasoshi, May 18, 2007.

1. Okitasoshi

Okitasoshi Arachnosquire Old Timer

Advertisement
    I ordered:

1 Adult Terrestrial
    1 Adult Arboreal
    2 Juvenile Arboreal cages.

Ordered them monday, shipped out tuesday, got here thursday. Packing was top notch. everything came in awesome condition and build quality was excellent. I will take and post pictures either later today or tommorow.

Just so everybody knows almost all Avicularia's (besides the goliath) will fit great in the juvenile ones.

2. pinkzebra

pinkzebra Arachnobaron

USA
    Positive

Rec'd an adult arboreal enclosure from them. It is gorgeous! I am very happy with the cage and my avic is also! It was shipped quickly and is well made. I would definately buy from them again.

:worship:

Jen

3. 138

138 Arachnoknight Old Timer

Adam is a top notch fella with a great quality product. good communication and fast shipping makes it even better.

4. 442

442 Arachnopeon

Will buy from again!

Excellent packaging and wonderful product A+++ :D

5. Taceas

Taceas Arachnodemon

POSITIVE

I ordered 3 Juvenile Arboreal and 3 Juvenile Terrestrial cages.

They arrived in great shape and are much better than the food storage containers I have been using in the interim. Crystal clear and sturdy, and the clasps are secure, even for those of us who don't use padlocks, it keeps the lid from being pushed open.

The packing job was excellent, and even thwarted the two kicked in and torn cardboard ends in both boxes without a scratch to the contents.

Communication was excellent throughout, as well.

Will definitely do business with Adam again!

6. I purchased 1 Adult Arboreal and it is awesome. Its future resident is still a teeny thing (A. versicolor) in a much smaller enclosure, but I'm turning the cage into a live terrarium for the meanwhile.

I give it about 8 months before she moves in her new home.

When it's complete, I'll post a pic here so you can see what a great product it is (especially for arboreals!)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

7. Positive

This review should have been posted a lot faster! I bought two small arboreal cages a few weeks back and I was impressed with the packing and the quickness that my order was handled. I plan on buying more cages when I can free up some money. Thank you very much Adam!

8. Arachnomaniak

Arachnomaniak Arachnoangel Old Timer

I ordered a few of the arboreal and terrestrial cages of each size and was very pleased. It's just a pain in the butt shipping them into Canada! About a month after they arrived, I got a bill from "Fedex International" for $85 because they had to "inspect" the contents of the box. I had paid for the regualr Fedex shipping and they arrived quickly and in good condition. Gotta love the border politics :( The cages look excellent though and work great as display cases for my inverts at the animal shows! Adam was great to deal with as well!

9. 138

138 Arachnoknight Old Timer

I just completed my recent purchase with Adam. Incredible! One of the cages came with a loose panel on two corners. When i emailed him about it he asked for pictures. after sending the pictures, he told me another one would be on the way the next day. Thanks for standing behind your product like you do Adam. It's always a pleasure ordering from him. New cage came in perfect. {D :worship: {D

10. sick4x4

sick4x4 Arachnoprince

A+++++++

i just got my adult terrestrial set-up from adam today and i must say i was impressed:worship: ....usually i'm kinda weary when having to purchase any enclosure type set-ups online but it was worth it....i love my set-up and plan on getting a few more...i know we have alot of do it yourselfers out there(i'm not one of them:8o ) but for the price you cant beat it!!!:clap:great guy who cares about quality

11. Fingolfin

Fingolfin Arachnoangel

Positive!

Just got my shipment of a couple cages. Adam was good to deal with, and offered a discount when the shipping papers were messed up and the shipment was delayed. Cages are great and I'll be getting more!

12. Ghost13

Ghost13 Arachnopeon

Positive

Great product! fast shipping and built very well! I will buy again!

13. keegan150

keegan150 Arachnopeon

CA
    Posotive!

adams a nice guy and the tank is super cool!
    i love it
    ill probly order another when i want to get a new T.

btw i got a adult terrestrial

14. tinacouch

tinacouch Arachnosquire

Positive

Just recieved my large arboreal cage from Adam. Have to say I am very impressed with the design of the cage, as well as the packing. Will be buying more cages in the next couple of weeks. Thanks again Adam...

15. Hucklesberries

Hucklesberries Arachnopeon

Great product, great service

I picked up one terrestrial and one arboreal full size pen from Adam.

The product is excellent and so was the service. All around, a great transaction.

Thanks Adam.

16. UrbanJungles

UrbanJungles Arachnoprince

Positive

I recieved my adult arboreal cage, very nice!
    At first I was a bit dismayed with some of the silicon and glue smudges on the tank itself. But then I realize that if I had done it myself it would look alot worse.

I will definitely be ordering more cages in the future.

17. possitive

just got my large arboreal,very nice crystal clear light weight.i am very happy with it and my pokey will be to.thanks alot adam if i need another i'll holler.

18. vvx

vvx Arachnobaron

Got a small arboreal cage about a week back and put my group of p. regalis slings in it. Looks great, excellent quality and construction. Definitely my favorite cage.

Attached Files:

19. UrbanJungles

UrbanJungles Arachnoprince

Adam's cages are very classy indeed!
    I just bought my second large arboreal cage and am already planning on ordering the fourth...
    :?

Great cages, great construction, great service.

Can't wait to get another box from tarantulacages.com !
    :clap:

20. fleckster48

fleckster48 Arachnopeon

Positive - Great Product

I just received my terrestrial cage and it is very well constructed. It also arrived in perfect condition as it was very well packed. I will definitely buy another one.

Thanks Adam............!!

Best Regards,
    John