Taking the plunge....

Jason B

Arachnosquire
Mine never leaves its web. I could probably throw a tiny mariachi band in there and it not even care. Its honestly infuriating and I'm hoping this molt changes that.
As they tend to get a little bigger but still one the small side of things they seem to get a little more aggresive feeding response and before you know it your putting prey into the bottom of the enclosure, turn around then look back and the avic is on the ground eatting it.

G. pulchra

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I decided to see how my regalis handled a cage change last night just to see if my opinion held true on temperament. She's about 6" or so and it was actually very easy to coax into a catch cup and move into a fresh enclosure. As long as caution is used and realize what your dealing with I don't think they are that difficult to keep.

Icculus

Arachnosquire
Sadly, you mentioned arboreals and your choice for "non reclusive" ones, otherwise I have the perfect Theraphosidae to suggest, my man.

I'm talking about the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) :)

Doesn't exist a better spider :-s

And may we all have the chance to be but Her humble servant. So mote it be

Hoops71

Arachnopeon
Well... *drum roll* .. I got myself a juv Psalmopoeus Cambridgi and an Avic 'Blue Velvet' sling. Both settling in nicely. :)
So wish me luck! ;)