Taking the plunge

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
He was always hiding inside the pot so his size did not really become apparent until recently. I will rehouse for sure. I also misted the enclosure regularly, but will put down a water dish in the larger enclosure.

I don't really like the look of the plastic pot, so at least with a larger enclosure I can get a bit more creative.

Hi, no this is a larger deli cup, but it did grow quite large in a short amount of time. Good luck with the new sling.
The two I got are my first ever and I must say I really enjoy looking after them.
My apologies. Plastic pots, cheap and functional. Not sure if you are a DIYer, most are in this hobby. But if you want something equally as cheap but can look nice, buy PVC pipes, hot glue moss on it, OR hot glue coco fiber mat w/moss on top of that. Below is a pic of one I made, for my E sp Red female.

brolloks

Arachnobaron
My apologies. Plastic pots, cheap and functional. Not sure if you are a DIYer, most are in this hobby. But if you want something equally as cheap but can look nice, buy PVC pipes, hot glue moss on it, OR hot glue coco fiber mat w/moss on top of that. Below is a pic of one I made, for my E sp Red female.

That looks really awesome and should be super easy to create.
Thanks for the tip. Will definitely be doing that!

Haemus

Arachnosquire
As @viper69 has wisely mentioned, moss is good stuff. Great for decoration and maintaining humidity too. Here's how I used mine hot glued onto cork bark pieces:

brolloks

Arachnobaron
As @viper69 has wisely mentioned, moss is good stuff. Great for decoration and maintaining humidity too. Here's how I used mine hot glued onto cork bark pieces:
Brilliant!
My only problem is cork bark is non existent where I stay, so I will use something else instead ;)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Brilliant!
My only problem is cork bark is non existent where I stay, so I will use something else instead ;)
PVC pipe sections from the local hardware store should be found by you. That is if your area has in-home plumming ;) Pieces cost like 1-3$. The one I made above cost 1.32$

brolloks

Arachnobaron
Hi all,

So I moved the T into a larger plastic tub after my previous post, but got this glass enclosure about a week ago and thought it would make a much nicer looking enclosure for the little guy.
I just want to replace the bottle cap with something that blends in a bit more.